FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F-A-R-A-M-I-R

Granted, odds are like 20-80 of them turning out bad, but it CAN happen, hopefully won't.

:lol:lol:lol

I was going to post the same thing. But I doubt the hobbits will have those issues.. Different material on the head pieces and no facial hair. :lecture

F-A-R-A-M-I-R

Granted, odds are like 20-80 of them turning out bad, but it CAN happen, hopefully won't.

That falls under **** happens. Way too many G-R-E-A-T items to worry. I let the chicken littles worry about that type of thing.

All I know is that LOTR waits kill me. It was almost 9 months between first getting news about Faramir and then receiving him, and then another 3 weeks waiting for Les to finish him and send him back--almost 10 months. Of course, now that he's in hand it's the holiest grail in my collection...

My Faramir as well as his brother are still in their boxes in my closet. :eek:

rimshotwn2.gif

I was looking at some SDCC shots yesterday, the joint under the skull and jawline looks pretty smooth, not as blatant as Medicom's, should look nice.

is that last pic new? if not, i hadn't noticed the detail on the belt before -- if what we end up getting is anywhere near the prototypes (fingers crossed), these are going to be absolutely fantastic!

Jen, Jen, Jen...

Haven't you learned by now the first rule of Sideshow collecting? Order now, decide whether you really want/need/can afford it later!

yes, you would think I would know this by now!! :lol :lol :lol I had serious space issues and thought I would be satisfied with just the PF Frodo, but now I know I will not. :monkey2:monkey2 I have my fingers crossed though. The waitlist has been my friend in the past and hopefully this time it will come through again. AND I will NEVER make this mistake again! :lol :lol

Once these actually arrive, plenty of people will end up cancelling for a variety of reasons.

Your chances are 100% based on the history here. FRODO will be yours... if you like hairy feet.

Once these actually arrive, plenty of people will end up cancelling for a variety of reasons.

Your chances are 100% based on the history here. FRODO will be yours... if you like hairy feet.

:D I feel pretty good about this going through as well....plus I got on right after they became wait listed. And I love hairy feet...as long as they are on a hobbit! :lol :lol

Back