FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're telling me. This has been the worst wait since Faramir, and that was almost fatal for me!

melodrama.jpg

:lol

plus these just went up for second chance and then sold out again about a week ago. probably means you are on the top of the waitlist now. when they start shipping you'll more than likely get one for sure.

I'm actually in Germany, so I wonder if being overseas hurts my chances. I'm not sure whether the European warehouse has its own separate stockpile. We'll see. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I put in a reservation for Frodo as I ordered too late and it was already sold out. Does anyone have any experience with reservations and waiting lists?
I'm wondering if I have a realistic chance of getting one via Sideshow or if I'm better off placing an order with shop.

I was going to do this, but the exclusive didn't blow my mind, so I'll get it from a retailer.

Glad to see the Hobbits are gonna be here quite soon. These two items where the most impressive pieces of SDCC 07.

I'm really interested to have Frodo in my collection been contemplating canceling Sam though....but I feel bad. It'd be like separating Lucy and Desi or George and Gracie or Padme and Anakin.....so I keep him around.:lol

Back