FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really interested to have Frodo in my collection been contemplating canceling Sam though....but I feel bad. It'd be like separating Lucy and Desi or George and Gracie or Padme and Anakin.....so I keep him around.:lol

You left out R2 and 3PO, Abbott & Costello, Laurell and Hardy... :monkey3

Or cheech and chong

chong2.jpg

SO, where are these figures so far? It's almost the end of March; I really hope we don't see any more delays and get them early in this second quarter rather than later. I'm starting to get antsy again . . .

Really? Oh, I missed that. I wonder why they didn't mention Frodo . . . I'd like to assume they'll come together, but then, you never can tell. Interesting . . .

Perhaps Happy Valley possess some Lothlorien-like characterstics. :p

Huh . . . you know, that you mention it, I always did feel that time kind of froze here, almost as though things never really changed here . . . it's all starting to make sense now . . .

Either way, my heart isn't here. My heart longs for the sea. Every time I hear the seabirds sing, my soul yearns for the waters of the West . . .

Either way, my heart isn't here. My heart longs for the sea. Every time I hear the seabirds sing, my soul yearns for the waters of the West . . .

Funny....my heart longs for a pair of "c"s. Every time I see a beautiful specimen of the female kind wander past my "soul" yearns for the waters of their.......well you get the point. :monkey3

Funny....my heart longs for a pair of "c"s. Every time I see a beautiful specimen of the female kind wander past my "soul" yearns for the waters of their.......well you get the point. :monkey3

When you talk about this stuff Mike it seriously makes me wanna puke. :yuck :lol

ANYWAY yeah I hope these dudes make it quickly without any more crazy delays. It's nice to have three different LOTR figures on pre-order, but it's about time we got a new one. It's been almost 9 months now since we got Faramir. I hope, however, that after these come (or before!) we get yet another announcement. Poor Gandalf doesn't want to be all alone on the pre-order block for long!

Back