FYI: Predator Cinemaquette up for preorder @BBTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oops my bad, I meant SS Maquette not CM...but I think you knew what I meant since CM hasnt been released yet and I posted final auctions for the Maquette..:rolleyes:

hey!! im one of those ppl who dropped 2k for a ss maquette, and no regrets. try finding one when the cm pred comes out cause i would b suprised if one could, the cm comes in like a yr, so thats plenty of time to get both cause the ss maquette will definetely b harder and the cm will b around for a lot longer

I love the SS Maquette! :woo I wouldn't drop an extra $800 to swap out for the Cinamaquette version. However, if someone wants to trade straight up, I'm your man. :lol

hey!! im one of those ppl who dropped 2k for a ss maquette, and no regrets. try finding one when the cm pred comes out cause i would b suprised if one could, the cm comes in like a yr, so thats plenty of time to get both cause the ss maquette will definetely b harder and the cm will b around for a lot longer

no doubt...i think the SS maquette is badass, but i don't see the point in getting both now unless you already have the SS pre-inflation cost. i'm thinking about grabbing one of the Predalien maquettes while i can still find one.

no doubt...i think the SS maquette is badass, but i don't see the point in getting both now unless you already have the SS pre-inflation cost. i'm thinking about grabbing one of the Predalien maquettes while i can still find one.

yeah yur right, i prolly wont get the cm pred as well, but i could :rotfl, im not sure if id rather get the predalien maquette or the wolf bust in the close future becuase right now it is really easy to get both of them at good prices while there not sold out yet and everyone knows these things go up in price once there completely sold out.

i got this in the mail 2day!! i changed my mind on getting 2 CM Predators. 1 will is sufficient..

vegas600.jpg

i got this in the mail 2day!! i changed my mind on getting 2 CM Predators. 1 will is sufficient..

vegas600.jpg

sweet.....so is that the exclusive? and let me ask u, now that u have the maquette, why would u also buy the cm pred? just curious cause im in the same boat as to whether or not to get 2 big and expensive p1 statues or just save up for when sideshow comes out with another great piece on another pred

sweet.....so is that the exclusive? and let me ask u, now that u have the maquette, why would u also buy the cm pred? just curious cause im in the same boat as to whether or not to get 2 big and expensive p1 statues or just save up for when sideshow comes out with another great piece on another pred

Yes it is the exclusive...
the price was right so i could not pass it up. :D
like i said in this thread before. i was planning on getting 2 CM predators but this beauty took the place of the second CM predator.
these pieces are awesome!! i must own the AWESOME!!

I've had the SS excl. piece and it is impressive and one of the best pieces SS has ever made. That said, the CM will be much larger and with the level of detail shown so far, that equates to much more impressive. They are currently the same price too. If you can get a SS excl for 1200.00-1400.00 buy it.

sod it im gonna pre order the CM pred, you only live once so may as well splash out.

cheapest in england is £1150 so its not bad compared to usa prices

Yeah man I seen that on forbidden planet, was £945 the other week! Have put the price up already

Back