FYI: Predator Cinemaquette up for preorder @BBTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is the customer service at Razors Edge?
I have never shopped with them before. I have heard good things though.

I was wondering, if I was to get the Predator Cinemaquette from them, and there is a problem with it, would they be reliable enough to get it exchanged without any problems?

I want this thing to be pristine since I am payin $2000 for it, ya know

I was wondering, if I was to get the Predator Cinemaquette from them, and there is a problem with it, would they be reliable enough to get it exchanged without any problems?

Mike's CS is the best around.

No way I can afford this thing right now. I'd love to have it, but $2,000 plus shipping is just not something I can justify at this time.

$2000 for this is a hell of a lot of money. I had problems with every single one of my CMs and this one looks even more fragile and intricate. Prepare for some headaches if and when this actually ships.

I've ordered many times and have never had a problem. Always a live person as well when I call to talk to, which beats email.

$2000 for this is a hell of a lot of money. I had problems with every single one of my CMs and this one looks even more fragile and intricate. Prepare for some headaches if and when this actually ships.

Compared to the resale on a bunch of lesser crap around here, I think it's a pretty good deal. As long as they have an exchange policy it's all good.

Back