FYI: Predator Cinemaquette up for preorder @BBTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well you could get the bust and a lot more Pred. stuff with the $1,100. just depends on which sounds more appealing to you.

Thats true. I'd rather do that, but man that thing is huge and would sure look awesome. I got on the wait list for the sideshow predator dio ex. (predator posed on the tree). Any of you guys get that one?

Thats true. I'd rather do that, but man that thing is huge and would sure look awesome. I got on the wait list for the sideshow predator dio ex. (predator posed on the tree). Any of you guys get that one?

they are not shipping those out just yet. hopefully by the end of this though..

The bust is awesome. I ordered it too, but not in the same league with this piece. This will be THE grail of all mass produced Predator items

That may be true, but 2000.00 is alot of money. Do you think sideshow will make another maquette? I might have to wait for that one.

Last edited:
I really, really like this statue, But......I really wish they had done the exchangeable heads like the SS Ex Maquette did. The face sculpt from the pictures I have seen look awesome. It just would have been nice to get a bio'd head as well. I never did get the SS Ex Maquette which is just as well. I'm really looking forward to this release.

I really, really like this statue, But......I really wish they had done the exchangeable heads like the SS Ex Maquette did. The face sculpt from the pictures I have seen look awesome. It just would have been nice to get a bio'd head as well. I never did get the SS Ex Maquette which is just as well. I'm really looking forward to this release.

I would've liked that as well, but that's just not how CM rolls.

The detail on these things is astounding.....

IMG_4530.jpg

I see it is made out of a polyurethane composite. Is this better than polystone or comparible? Sorry, but I don't know much about that. All of my statues are polystone.

WOW!! Nice pic gofourindian. Do you have any others? That does look amazing..:monkey5

Edit --- What is cinamaquettes web site?

Back