FYI: Predator Cinemaquette up for preorder @BBTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this thing is going to be sweet! I have a feeling the pictures do not do this thing justice...and those are awesome.

I can honestly tell you that pictures do not do this thing any kind of justice what so ever. To see it in person is breathtaking.....the detail and sheer size of this statue are a site to behold.......trust me.....when you see this thing in person you will crap your pants.

From the moment I saw it in person, I said to myself "I dont care how much it costs - Im getting one". Its been almost a year since I saw it a comic con last year and I still feel the same about it as I did when I saw it therfor the first time.

ITS AMAZING!

I can honestly tell you that pictures do not do this thing any kind of justice what so ever. To see it in person is breathtaking.....the detail and sheer size of this statue are a site to behold.......trust me.....when you see this thing in person you will crap your pants.

From the moment I saw it in person, I said to myself "I dont care how much it costs - Im getting one". Its been almost a year since I saw it a comic con last year and I still feel the same about it as I did when I saw it therfor the first time.

ITS AMAZING!

i hope they have it at SDCC this year.. i would like to get a close up of it.. :monkey5:monkey5

i hope they have it at SDCC this year.. i would like to get a close up of it.. :monkey5:monkey5

I have a feeling they will - especially if they had it last year.....Im sure they will have it again......and considering its getting closer to the release date too

i guess they had a lot of cancellations.... because i got mine ordered too.
why can't we use paypal on this guy??? or is that something we contact BBTS about??

because i put it on my Check Card / Debit Card. I refuse to use my Credit Card to pay for toys....i only buy stuff when i have money ON HAND. i learned from my last mistake to never finance toys. (you become addicted and end up with a huge debt.)

So, do you guys prefer this over the 1:1 wolf bust? Or are you guys getting both? I'd love to get this 32" predator but he's to expensive for me. Even if I cancel the 1:1 wolf predator I would still need 1100 more plus shipping... :monkey2

Edit --- guess it says sold out agian.. :monkey2 :monkey2

So, do you guys prefer this over the 1:1 wolf bust? Or are you guys getting both? I'd love to get this 32" predator but he's to expensive for me. Even if I cancel the 1:1 wolf predator I would still need 1100 more plus shipping... :monkey2

Edit --- guess it says sold out agian.. :monkey2 :monkey2

well you could get the bust and a lot more Pred. stuff with the $1,100. just depends on which sounds more appealing to you.

Back