FYI: Predator Cinemaquette up for preorder @BBTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that thing but i still think the 1:1 bust is more accurate to the movie sculpt-wise if only it had the paintjob of the cinemaquette.

I can honestly tell you that pictures do not do this thing any kind of justice what so ever. To see it in person is breathtaking.....the detail and sheer size of this statue are a site to behold.......trust me.....when you see this thing in person you will crap your pants.

From the moment I saw it in person, I said to myself "I dont care how much it costs - Im getting one". Its been almost a year since I saw it a comic con last year and I still feel the same about it as I did when I saw it therfor the first time.

ITS AMAZING!

Had the EXACT same reaction when I saw it at SDCC too

Yeah, the busts just don't look as real as the cinemaquette does. Predator Cinemaquette for the win!!! The only thing I would spend more money on is the Queen Alien Statue that Gruson has! That thing is so frakkin amazing!!!!

*unzips pants while staring at Predator Cinemaquette*

WOW.... i'm speechless.

Yeah, the busts just don't look as real as the cinemaquette does. Predator Cinemaquette for the win!!!
i think they look just as realistic, but I prefer full statues over most busts. heck after i get my Wolf bust i think i'm gonna start shopping around for a Darth Maul bust so if anyone needs to sell one let me know.

I will have both the 1:1 and this...and my predator fix will be covered...now for alien and terminator.

The Alien and Terminator Cinemaquettes can both be had at BBTS for under original sale price.

i'm really thinking about the Terminator Cinemaquette. i've always liked it a LOT, here's my problem: my collection is mostly Star Wars, Marvel, and recently picking up Predator stuff. so i have no other Terminator items and don't really plan on getting any others. should i still try to get one??

i'm really thinking about the Terminator Cinemaquette. i've always liked it a LOT, here's my problem: my collection is mostly Star Wars, Marvel, and recently picking up Predator stuff. so i have no other Terminator items and don't really plan on getting any others. should i still try to get one??

sure man, just get a poster/picture, etc. and frame it or something. i'm like you i have a majority of 2 lines or so, SW/LOTR, but I also have stand-alone pieces that are on their own...and my Alien/Predator stuff is increasing. I think I'll start a "Sci-fi" corner in my office.

Well, I just ordered the predator from digital-toys.com. I decided I would give up other purchases and get this and the 1:1 wolf bust. :chew
They have it if you need to pre-order, no cancelation fee, and no charge until it ships. Anyone have any experience with digital-toys.com?

I'd say go with BBTS, as I haven't seen to many people talking about Digital-Toys.com and I searched the whole forum. And we all know BBTS as being reputable and having really good customer service.

Back