FYI: Predator Cinemaquette up for preorder @BBTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say go with BBTS, as I haven't seen to many people talking about Digital-Toys.com and I searched the whole forum. And we all know BBTS as being reputable and having really good customer service.

Thanks for the advice. I'll hurry and order with BBTS and then cancel the other.

ORDERED! I won't get in with the initial shipments but that's fine with me. A year to save up for it.

Dont mean to beat a dead horse but Ive ordered from BBTS many many times and cant recommend them highly enough. Amazing Toyz rocks too...

So any places in europe where they have this on pre-order?

A year to save is a long time so i'm thinking about it.

I'm not sure if someone post it yet or not but i just order mine at razor edge and they still have some available!

I'm not sure if someone post it yet or not but i just order mine at razor edge and they still have some available!

I just canceled with BBTS and went with Mike. This is an item I will be getting for sure and RazorsEdge runs an awesome business. I don't mind the deposit, actually gives me peace of mind knowing I have one 100% secured. I have had an item cancel on me before with BBTS and it was fustrating.

I just canceled with BBTS and went with Mike. This is an item I will be getting for sure and RazorsEdge runs an awesome business. I don't mind the deposit, actually gives me peace of mind knowing I have one 100% secured. I have had an item cancel on me before with BBTS and it was fustrating.

Are you sure about that? Because at the bottom of the PO for this as Razors Edge, it says:

On this item I can not guarantee your preorder will fill.

In which case, if we can not fill this preorder, your deposit will be refunded.

Are you sure about that? Because at the bottom of the PO for this as Razors Edge, it says:

On this item I can not guarantee your preorder will fill.

In which case, if we can not fill this preorder, your deposit will be refunded.

Hi Everyone,

Our PO is booked on these. However, if Cinemaquette should sell them all at retail, everyone will get cut. The add on text is a precaution. We have it listed for several hot items. In the 7+ years of doing this, the only preorder I was not able to fill was for 8 x Master Replicas Stormtrooper Helmets. So he's in real good hands. Also, he got the order in early, so he's looking golden right now.

:)

Thanks,
Mike

Also, he got the order in early, so he's looking golden right now.

:)

Thanks,
Mike

I like GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLD........

goldmember_.jpg

I just switched mine over to razors edge also. I had checked their site earlier today but it wasn't up yet. Glad to see they have it there. I definately don't want my order to not go through on this one either. :chew

i also just switched my order to mike, but i will also keep it with BBTS just in case. hopefully i can get one guaranteed with RE as i've bought a couple things there and Mike is the man.

i also just switched my order to mike, but i will also keep it with BBTS just in case. hopefully i can get one guaranteed with RE as i've bought a couple things there and Mike is the man.

From what I understood from Mike the only way there would be a problem is if cinemaquette sells them at retail and the other retailers get cut. So hopefully there will be no problems. :D

Back