Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, I got the Gentle Giant Gamorrean Guard bust recently, and even though it's supposed to be 1/6 scale, it's a LOT smaller than the Hasbro version. This seems to back up my suspicions that the Hasbro one is too big. It has me wondering just how big the Sideshow one will be.

gg_gamorrean_guard_bust1.jpg

yeahh me too

007-6.jpg

I think he's squealing like a piggy. :)

OT: God I hate that movie. :lol A buddy of mine nagged and nagged me to watch it. So finally after a couple of months I rented it. I come back to work the next day with the obvious WTF?! frame of mind and the first words out of his mouth were, "Did you see how badass Burt's bow was?" :duh:duh:duh:duh:duh

That movie is the nightmare of ALL male nightmares. It burns a horrible scar forever in your mind's eye.

For those who don't know what we're talking about... you don't want to know.

That movie is the nightmare of ALL male nightmares. It burns a horrible scar forever in your mind's eye.

For those who don't know what we're talking about... you don't want to know.

That movie scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. And not just for that scene. I was afraid to go camping after that.

By the way, I got the Gentle Giant Gamorrean Guard bust recently, and even though it's supposed to be 1/6 scale, it's a LOT smaller than the Hasbro version. This seems to back up my suspicions that the Hasbro one is too big. It has me wondering just how big the Sideshow one will be.

I don't think the Hasbro is too tall, but does seem like its a bit more robust than it should be. I think they made him too round overall... still a good representation of a Gammy... but there is room for improvement.

Lost in all of this discussion about the roto-cast process is the fact that Gamorrean Guards pretty much blow. :lol

Your mom blows...

Back