Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the Hasbro is too tall, but does seem like its a bit more robust than it should be. I think they made him too round overall... still a good representation of a Gammy... but there is room for improvement.

Yeah, the movie Gammys seems to have a pear shape, getting fatter as you work down to the midsection, but the Hasbro body is the same width all over, and the Sideshow one looks to capture the body shape much better. Also, I find the head on the Hasbro to seem a bit more elongated from a profile than it should be.

Does anyone know what this Gamy is carying ?

gamorrean-guard1.jpg

Looks like maybe one of those gun/staff things like Han uses to pull Lando out of the Sarlacc pit.

Yeah, the movie Gammys seems to have a pear shape, getting fatter as you work down to the midsection, but the Hasbro body is the same width all over, and the Sideshow one looks to capture the body shape much better. Also, I find the head on the Hasbro to seem a bit more elongated from a profile than it should be.

gamorrean-guard1.jpg

Looks like maybe one of those gun/staff things like Han uses to pull Lando out of the Sarlacc pit.

Looking at that pic, I'd love to see an EU source give the Gammy's an armor treatment.

I think you are right there.. thanks for that. I bet his accuracy with that riffle is rubbish...lol

ohh..and everyone else is just tooo funny.....lol...

awesome avatar Manicore72c!!! Hopefully the GG will come with a few weapons.

Thanks !

Would be nice to have a couple of them, each with a different weapon.
I hope they include the two different (If they are different) Vibrostaff/axe that the two Gamys cross infront of Luke when he enters Jabba's palace.

I think they are seen with about 5 different types of weapons..(Or variants).

Is this going to be a 12 inch or a PF figure? It looks awesome.. I wonder if they are going to make it available on the mistery order list that is going to happen friday.

Back