GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GDB's Godless Creations

Here's Tom Cruise from Collateral. Such a great character.

e26b2076.jpg

f146033e.jpg

So aweome to see my/osb commissioned head finally painted

Awesome man stellar job :banana

Last edited:

Thanks for that Manji! ...but I think you're looking at the head I painted for Nek74. The Wikus I'm working on for you should be ready Thursday. :)

Last edited:

Just in time for LOST, here's the Medicom Jack Shephard.

78634360.jpg

1d4dd606.jpg

Thanks for that Manji! ...but I think you're looking at the head I painted for Nek74. The Wikus I'm working on for you should be ready Thursday. :)

:lol No i commissioned Susala to actually sculpt that Collateral Tom Cruise for myself/osb and anybody else that wanted to own it :D

Thanks guys! :) Here's the first of two Indy's I've been working on.

c0be5b9a.jpg

No doubt an improvment on the factory paints, but if I could give you some constructive critisism... The lips look a little too mauve. But still stellar work Brent!

Thanks! I was aiming for wind chapped and dusty but, yeah, pinker and happier lips would have been another way to go.

Check out how good the wonderful suit weathering Beeshaw did makes the head I painted for him look:

And here's my updated pics! :bunnydanc

Head: Medicom repainted by GDB
Suit and Shoes: Medicom weathered by me
Body: TrueType Narrow with a Slim neck (to compensate for the slightly smaller scale head)

101_2202.jpg
[/IMG]

101_2211.jpg

101_2210.jpg

101_2200.jpg

101_2193.jpg

101_2198.jpg

101_2199.jpg

101_2205.jpg

101_2221.jpg

I am moving across town next week so, please, the last day to mail anything to my old address is this Saturday. After that please use my new address.

RepaintLEGGY.jpg

RepaintAragorn.jpg

I got these pics from gdb all I can say is good damn work brent:rock:rock He's also repainting a Darren resculpt of Anakin Skywalker for me once we are both happy we or I will post pics.

Last edited:

RepaintLEGGY.jpg

RepaintAragorn.jpg

I got these pics from gdb all I can say is good damn work brent:rock:rock He's also repainting a Darren resculpt of Anakin Skywalker for me once we are both happy we or I will post pics.

Wow they look awesome! I love Brent's style of painting!

Congrats buddy, thats unfortunately gave me bad ideas now, oh no my wallet :lol

Back