GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GDB's Godless Creations

Very nice!!! Can't wait to see what he does with my Mal!!!!! :)

And I hope your move goes smoothly and isn't too stressful Brent!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I'm digging this shot of Aragorn. Usually the dispartity between how these guys look to the human eye and how they look through the macro lens of my digital camera is heartbreaking. But this picture actually comes close to capturing how he looks.

5852a843.jpg

I've got updates coming up including a return of eveyone's favorite:

c680c5ed.jpg

Here's another John Locke I've done for a fellow member.

6d4e06e8.jpg

d76ff0e0.jpg

And for fun, here's the head in context of a dressed body.

a091894c.jpg

And for fun, here's the head in context of a dressed body.

a091894c.jpg

can I get a head to toe shot of this would really love to see the full figure thanks gdb I'm hyped that you are using my Aragorn as your avatar. love it man. Good work:banana

can I get a head to toe shot of this would really love to see the full figure thanks gdb I'm hyped that you are using my Aragorn as your avatar. love it man. Good work:banana

I am just digging your Aragorn so much. I'm really gonna miss him when he's gone. :monkey2

Very nice Aragorn... and loving the Spike. Not a fan of the show, but you really did a nice job with him.

Thanks for posting those man! Sorry I couldn't get better pics for you. With the move, everything is someplace else and for the last few days that meant the good camera.

Here's a slightly better pic but before I changed up the lips.

And his new lips.

2ce6f661.jpg

Thanks for posting those man! Sorry I couldn't get better pics for you. With the move, everything is someplace else and for the last few days that meant the good camera.

Here's a slightly better pic but before I changed up the lips.

And his new lips.

2ce6f661.jpg

Hey gdb did you like the before lips?

Thing was, Revenge of the Sith came on in HD while I was painting him and what stood out for me was that his lips were redder than I remembered and that the redish color made him youthful and a little vulnerable in that movie. So I tried to capture that and I thought I did a good job. But once I redid them in a light brownish color, I realized that they went better with his overall coloring -- the brown of his hair and the brown of the robe he'll be wearing -- and that makes him look more organic and helps with the overall coloring.

Thanks for posting that! I love seeing my stuff built up. I forgot how nice Aragorn's clothes are. He looks really nice there. May have to pick me up one of those one of these days.

Back