General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, I'm definitely getting tired of defending Lebron but saying he should play through cramps is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You're basically saying a guy "who literally can only hop around on one leg" should play instead of a fully mobile player? Also, I seriously doubt Lebron is less conditioned than any athlete on the floor today. **** happens...you deal with it...and sometimes that means sitting out the 4th quarter of and NBA finals game.

Fix? Probably not. Prevent? Definitely.

What the hell? :rotfl

It was terrible. I literally woke up in bed with the cramp and rolled on the floor. I layed there for about 10 minutes until I felt it had finally gone away. The moment I start using the bathroom the cramp comes back and I lose control of my trouser snake. :rotfl

I think Lebron would've hydrated more before the game If he knew the AC wasn't working. It's still no excuse for the team though. Miami blew a big lead before the cramps even started.

Ugh, I'm definitely getting tired of defending Lebron but saying he should play through cramps is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You're basically saying a guy "who literally can only hop around on one leg" should play instead of a fully mobile player? Also, I seriously doubt Lebron is less conditioned than any athlete on the floor today. **** happens...you deal with it...and sometimes that means sitting out the 4th quarter of and NBA finals game.

I'm saying fan boys stating James is equal to or better than Jordan is laughable.

It was terrible. I literally woke up in bed with the cramp and rolled on the floor. I layed there for about 10 minutes until I felt it had finally gone away. The moment I start using the bathroom the cramp comes back and I lose control of my trouser snake. :rotfl

:rotfl

Because playoff basketball is more intense. Because Lebron plays all out.

So LeBron is the only player in the history of the NBA that plays all out? (Because he's the only one I can think of who has asked out of games due to cramps) hmmmmmm

So LeBron is the only player in the history of the NBA that plays all out? (Because he's the only one I can think of who has asked out of games due to cramps) hmmmmmm

No he's not the only one that has suffered from leg cramps and had to be taken out of a game. There have been some players that have missed multiple games due to lingering cramps.

If It had been Tiago Splitter that had to leave the game due to cramps, we wouldn't even be discussing it right now.

No but he's played about 6000 more minutes than any spurs player over the last four years.

I've definitely had leg cramps and that **** ain't fun. Obviously I am no model of conditioning and my cramps were super minor but I can't even imagine jogging, let alone playing a sport with a minor cramp. But, then again none of this still excuses how terrible Miami was once James left the game. Everyone should be jumping on the rest of the Heat team, not Lebron...they sucked HARD.

No he's not the only one that has suffered from leg cramps and had to be taken out of a game. There have been some players that have missed multiple games due to lingering cramps.

If It had been Tiago Splitter that had to leave the game due to cramps, we wouldn't even be discussing it right now.

okay list the superstars that have been taken out of a finals games due to leg cramps.

And you're seriously comparing LeBron to Splitter? LMFAO

okay list the superstars that have been taken out of a finals games due to leg cramps.

And you're seriously comparing LeBron to Splitter? LMFAO

You said Lebron was the only player to player ask to leave a any game due to cramps, not just in the finals. I can't name anyone in the finals but I can name plenty of football players and basketball players that have to be helped of the field or court because of cramps.

And ofcourse I'm not comparing Splitter to Lebron, be serious.

My point was if it was some role player or a bench player having these problems it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Since it's Lebron, you get the memes and mocking.

James is a great player. Cramps suck. I've had bad one myself sometimes it would happen just standing still. **** happens. Heat looked to be in a bit of a pickle with him out there so without him it was guaranteed he'd lose. Everyone had to play in the same conditions so he gets no excuses for that being a cause. Finally, I'm so over the James/Jordan comparisons. Jordan played at a level and did things we will never see again. He's the GOAT and really it's not close between him and anyone other than Bill Russell.

go back and read it again slower

Why does LeBron only have these cramps during the finals? We never hear about these mysterious cramps during the regular season or even during the playoffs, only the Finals. Weird.

From recent memory he's the only player in the finals.

I'm pretty sure, unless you're a some kind of savant, that you don't recall every NBA finals game in history so you have no point.

Like I said before, if this was a respected player like Tim Duncan or a average bench player, nobody would care.

James is a great player. Cramps suck. I've had bad one myself sometimes it would happen just standing still. **** happens. Heat looked to be in a bit of a pickle with him out there so without him it was guaranteed he'd lose. Everyone had to play in the same conditions so he gets no excuses for that being a cause. Finally, I'm so over the James/Jordan comparisons. Jordan played at a level and did things we will never see again. He's the GOAT and really it's not close between him and anyone other than Bill Russell.

Kareem seems to get forgotten quite a bit but his stats and accomplishments at every stage are just about unrivaled

Back