General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chicago's starting lineup next season should be

Joakim Noah
Taj Gibson
Carmelo Anthony
Jimmy Butler
Derrick Rose

They would pretty much be a lock for the Eastern Conference finals depending on the seeding.

Spurs choked. again.

I'll give credit to Bosh tho, that guy was an idiot 2 seasons ago but he's come around nicely. I actually respect his game now, who knew :dunno

Chicago's starting lineup next season should be

Joakim Noah
Taj Gibson
Carmelo Anthony
Jimmy Butler
Derrick Rose

They would pretty much be a lock for the Eastern Conference finals depending on the seeding.

No way that would work. Rose is a ball dominant point like Westbrook, just not as reckless. Not to mention they would have to end up giving something good to get melo too.

Yup I think spurs had to win both at home. Miami in 6...

Nah, I think they split in Miami . 7 games.......usually goes to the home team.

No way that would work. Rose is a ball dominant point like Westbrook, just not as reckless. Not to mention they would have to end up giving something good to get melo too.

Nah, I think they split in Miami . 7 games.......usually goes to the home team.

Boozer will be amnestied. There's no team in the league that is stupid enough to take on his contract.

Signing Melo could be the best thing for Derrick Rose. It would take alot of the load of his shoulders. He wouldn't have to always put up 30 pts a game to barely win.

...and the best point guard on the team! :lol I can say that as long suffering Knicks fan!

I dunno, it could be a good fit despite Fish having no coaching experience. Depends who his assistants are, and if they implement the triangle offence. Fisher seems like an astute guy, so it might be a Riley-Spolestra kind of mentorshop with the Zen Master. I've heard Rambis being mentioned, but imagine if they brought in Oakley, Starks, Ewing, or Spree? :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno, it could be a good fit despite Fish having no coaching experience. Depends who his assistants are, and if they implement the triangle offence. Fisher seems like an astute guy, so it might be a Riley-Spolestra kind of mentorshop with the Zen Master. I've heard Rambis being mentioned, but imagine if they brought in Oakley, Starks, Ewing, or Spree? :lol

:lol Don't forget Mason!

:lol Don't forget Mason!

Can't forget about him! They'll probably beat JR Smith into shape. :lol.

As for Rose being in the finals, can you imagine if the Bulls amnesty his contract and the Heat picks him as a project?

I hope he comes back healthy for the Bulls, but I think he's going to have to change his game up a bit.

Back