General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skip Bayless is wasting no time on Twitter:

There is NO WAY the Spurs play this poorly in Sunday night's Game 2 — I don't care if LeCramp plays all 48 minutes.

— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) June 6, 2014

Skip Bayless is wasting no time on Twitter:

There is NO WAY the Spurs play this poorly in Sunday night's Game 2 — I don't care if LeCramp plays all 48 minutes.

— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) June 6, 2014

Eff that guy. I think if we all have paid attention, the one thing that is universally fact is that Skip Bayless knows jack ****...

I don't see the Spurs playing that bad and I don't think Lebron will have that issue again. So it should be interesting. The one thing I don't want to see is it used as an excuse to why the Spurs won. Everyone played in the same conditions. It just bothered James more but he seems to have issues with cramping.

When I saw them carry him. That's the kind of **** the came to mind. You knew he set himself up for that crap. I think you gotta walk it off on your own.

What? I am not a Lebron fan but all this hate cuz he cramped up is ridiculous. The one thing he's thinking is probably,"I can't cramp up anymore so that I can get back in this game," soooo if that means ur teamates carry u off, then so be it. Wow, I'm pretty amazed...the guy couldn't move half of the left side of his body and people give him **** for not playing through it? damn, some fans are so ignorant, it makes the rest of us look really bad....sigh...

The real reason he got carried off the floor was because it was taking too long for him to walk off and they were about to be charged their final timeout. The truth is not always as much fun! Lol

It took 7 minutes of game time for all those Lebron haters who had been swallowing their tongues for two seasons to come roaring out. It's easy to kick a man when he's down.

What really surprised me was how lost everyone was without Lebron out there. I mean, sure, you're going to lose without your best player but they just looked COMPLETELY LOST...like no one else knew how to run the offense at all. Wade looked like a role player after Lebron went out. The least they could have done was kept running screen and rolls with Wade, Allen, and Bosh to get some decent looks. Anyways, I think San Antonio has a legit shot but we'll see how Lebron bounces back.

More than anything it was a combination. Lebron going out was demoralizing to heat and uplifting to spurs fans. Then green (who had been held scoreless mostly by bron) caught fire. Partly because the heat (players (who average about 10 min a game than spurs players) were too tired to close out

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I am in no way comparing myself to LeBron. I'm no world class athlete. I'm a near 40 Asian dude who plays ball for three hours once a week as part of my exercise routine.

But I had issues with my calves cramping since I was a kid. Unless I hydrate extensively before I play and have a banana or two for the potassium, in Northern Virginia's humidity, my calves cramp up. And cramping is no joke. Unless you've had it happen to you, you really can't understand it. I usually cramp the exact way same way that LeBron did last night: been playing in 90 degree heat for a while, drive to the basket, and when you lift off one leg, that calf cramps. My calf literally locks up and I have to have someone straighten out my leg. When he was standing there after the layup he made by Diaw, I knew that calf cramped up, as I've had that same stance many times. Again, no way am comparing myself to a world class athlete, but I know how bad a cramping can be.

To some degree, I agree with Bayless (though I also agree with the previous post that he doesn't know jack). No way San Antonio has 23 turnovers again. But I highly doubt that they will also shoot 14 of 16 in the fourth either. It's still anyone's series, and I think San Antonio takes it in the end, but anyone poking fun at LeBron has no idea what a leg cramp can do.

Back