General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WUkTyI4.gif

Go Spurs Go! That was the most meaningful championship I have ever seen. Here's hoping TD comes back for one more year and we can go back to back.

Part of me wants Chicago to make a run at Melo but part of me wants them to go after Love instead.

I want Melo. Derrick doesn't need to be the same Derrick with him aboard and Thibs would be good for Mello. Saying Rose is done by people is ignorant.
Congrats to the Spurs! Nice job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
congrats spurs and spurs fans...still don't like the spurs but i respect the **** out of that team and anyone who takes down the heat is ok in my book :)

I want Melo. Derrick doesn't need to be the same Derrick with him aboard and Thibs would be good for Mello. Saying Rose is done by people is ignorant.
Congrats to the Spurs! Nice job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melo is a heck of a player.

Hard to root for the Spurs but I really was at a "anyone but Miami" point. Congrats that was a hell of a series for the Spurs, and could have easily been a sweep, now I can go back to not liking them :lol. This offseason could be pretty interesting.

I can see people not liking the Spurs when we had Bowen on the team, but speaking for as much as unbiased view as I can I don't see how anyone can not like this team, all so unselfish, sharing the ball, no egos, all seem like nice guys.

Last edited:
Back