General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure LeBron will start a new superteam elsewhere. I don't see wade or bosh opting out of those giant paydays. Particuaruly wade who will he drastically overpaid. The big three went down to the big one and a half.

I would like to see what that jerk wake thinks, I said the same thing earlier and he told me I know nothing of basketball or the league. But he's been very quiet since his team imploded on a grand stage.

I think 'Melo has been vastly overrated, however, if he can go to a team like the Bulls (a team with excellent defense but lacks consistent scoring), he might the final ingredient that puts Chicago over the top. Personally, I think the Heat are done for and the East is wide open so this is an important decision for Chicago. Go Bulls :)

I agree, the bulls are one spot Melo could have a decent shot. I still think he lacks several key factors to being a champion but if Noah and Rose are healthy, they could probably fill in those gaps and give them a legit shot. That being said, if Melo takes a max contract, I think that would also hurt the Bulls to get enough role player talent around those three players. They need to hold on to Gibson at the very least.

I can't stand Melo even as the only bright spot on my Knicks but he isn't overrated, the guy is incredible he just cannot lead or make the players around him better. If he can go somewhere and be the #2 he will flourish, Chicago would be ideal or even Indiana.

I think 'Melo has been vastly overrated, however, if he can go to a team like the Bulls (a team with excellent defense but lacks consistent scoring), he might the final ingredient that puts Chicago over the top. Personally, I think the Heat are done for and the East is wide open so this is an important decision for Chicago. Go Bulls :)

If it leads to more rings for us I'll roll the dice with him.

I would like to see what that jerk wake thinks, I said the same thing earlier and he told me I know nothing of basketball or the league. But he's been very quiet since his team imploded on a grand stage.

I'm right here big boy. And I'd rather wait and see what happens in a week or so. Don't really care to speculate about something none of us know the final outcome of.

But... Because u want to know my thoughts....

Big three opt out. Resign for 50 mil over 4 years. Sign gortat and Lowry. Bring back vets at min. Sign a mid level exception. Use low level on birdman

Why would wade give up his lottery ticket big boy. I guarantee you he cashes that in. He is toast!! So is Miami. Why the heck would wade sign for four more years and LeBron go with that, because they're buddies? They had zero chance now, what would make anyone think they'll be better with that core in four years. What are you, stuck in time? ? What do you know about basketball or the league

Why would wade give up his lottery ticket big boy. I guarantee you he cashes that in. He is toast!! So is Miami. Why the heck would wade sign for four more years and LeBron go with that, because they're buddies? They had zero chance now, what would make anyone think they'll be better with that core in four years. What are you, stuck in time? ? What do you know about basketball or the league

Well little man, He's scheduled to make 40 mil over the next two years. How much do you think he's gonna command salary wise after that? At age 34? 5-6 mil? He will make the same amount of money. So he can either take a cut now and sign a longer deal thereby giving his team a chance to maintain there best players whilst giving the team a chance to win or screw up his chance to win a fourth championship.

The core three are fine. It's the bench and role players that crapped out this season. In 2011 Tim Duncan had his worst season statistically by far. A lot of people wrote him off as old and done. Was that a fair assessment.

Oh and I'm sure I know more about basketball than you do.

Miami fans are known for their knowledge. If the core three is okay they wouldn't have gotten humiliated. I think most will agree Miami is done if wade opts in.

If Wade takes max...Miami is done. And Wade was not fine this past season...dude has knee problems...no elevation...never upgraded his outside game. I think Lebron loves him but it's not worth sticking around for 4 years to find out what he already knows ain't gonna work. That being said, I hope Lebron stays in Miami...I really don't wanna see him jumping from team to team...unless its the Lakers:lol

Miami fans are known for their knowledge. If the core three is okay they wouldn't have gotten humiliated. I think most will agree Miami is done if wade opts in.

I assure you that I am one Miami fan who has extensive basketball knowledge. Been a fan of the Heat since the days of Rory Sparrow and Rony Seikaly.

And I agree regarding Wade opting in… which is why he won't.

I don't see the big three taking that kind of a pay cut. They already took one and I think now that they have rings they will look a little more at getting theirs. Especially Wade who has proven to be the biggest ****** of the three. If he opts in for the full amount, which I think he will that's bad for Miami. So I'm hoping he does that.

13 Lebron
13 Wade
13 Bosh
10 Gortat
9 Lowry
is
58 total against the 63

Norris Cole is in for 2 more. All other players are off books. Haslem will resign for Minimum.

That leaves 3 mil,
Mid Level and mini-mid level exceptions.

and enough pull to attract vet minimum players.

So everyone needs to sacrifice multiple millions in order to play with an overpaid, broken player for the next half decade. Okay.

Back