General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 14m
More
Sources tell ESPN that Mavericks are in advanced talks on deal to complete trade that will bring Chandler and Raymond Felton to Dallas

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 18m
More
Proposed deal would send two Mavs starters to Knicks -- Sam Dalembert and Jose Calderón -- as well as prized young guard Shane Larkin

If Dirk wasn't over the hill, I'd say they have one last shot at making another run. He looked horrible against SA. Kings trying to get Josh Smith and maybe Rondo if they don't resign Isiah.

From my understanding, Josh smith has the worst contract in the league. Sacramento is like mikey, he''ll eat anything.

If Dirk wasn't over the hill, I'd say they have one last shot at making another run. He looked horrible against SA. Kings trying to get Josh Smith and maybe Rondo if they don't resign Isiah.

Dirk rode that hot streak all the way to a ring. It was a pleasure to watch.

Great draft tonight for us basketball geeks. Loaded with talent. I suspect a ton of action.

wtf are you even talking about.

Ironically I think the same thing about some of your posts. Well the Josh Smith contract is a hot mess not many want, and the mikey thing is an age test, as in you have to be of certain age to get it, basically making fun of sacto for taking on the said contract.

Asik got traded to New Orleans yesterday. Asik and Anthony Davis make a pretty damn good defensive front court.

I think Daryl Morey pulls another coup and gets Melo to play with Harden and Howard.

Every year in during the NBA draft you have to sit through dumb white to white and black to black comparisons.

Love that Vonleh fell to the Hornets, and LOVE that the Bulls traded for McBuckets.

Love that the heat scored Napier!

Great pick by them.
Napier's already an upgrade over Chalmers & Cole. Excited to watch him play in Summer League & this season.

A lot of really good players didn't get drafted either, there's some nice potential out there.

Best moment of the night though had to be the Isaiah Austin ceremonial draft pick. :monkey2

Love seems like a nice fit in there. East will be up for grabs since the heat will be sans James.

Back