General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then again, this coming from a guy who said Duncan isn't a post player, so I guess I'll trust my judgement.

Wtf are you talking about? I never said that. I said the spurs didn't beat the heat with post play. It's already obvious to me your incapable of getting your facts straight. Good luck thinking all your magical predictions will come true.

Well duncan punished them. *cough*post play*cough*

Sorry my magic wand gets you so upset. Lol. I'm having fun with the possibilities and you find it offensive. Are you single? I sense tension and a dash of frustration. A good woman can allieviate that. Just saying..

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
No guarantees made, but Danny Granger/Josh McRoberts committed to Heat w/ strong belief LeBron James will be a teammate, sources tell Yahoo.
Expand
You're right, guys of that type of quality only would join a contender. Lol

McRoberts and Granger???? THat was the Heat's big move????The East is shaking in their Nike's now!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::waits for Wake to enter the thread and talk about the hall of fame potential::

The east sucks, only big move Mia needs to make is getting LBJ's ink on the dotted line. Everything else is secondary. With his signing they're guaranteed an ECF bid, adding other pieces shouldn't prove that difficult.

His Sig means instant contention, this much is true sir. But yes, very mediocre moves. Lolz

McRoberts and Granger???? THat was the Heat's big move????The East is shaking in their Nike's now!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::waits for Wake to enter the thread and talk about the hall of fame potential::[/QUOT

He all ready gushed all over granger.. lolz

Kobe really handcuffed the lakers with that massive contract.

yea but i don't blame him as much I do the management for making him the offer. not that lebron would have left but had they gotten kobe to take like 15mil, it would have been possible to get Lebron and Melo...that would at least be slightly enticing to Lebron I would think. In any case, I don't want just Melo to be honest...we need young players to bolster life after Kobe. I want Stephenson and either Isiah Thomas or Bledsoe...though I think Bledsoe will be way too expensive.

If they ditch nashs contract without taking anything back, which they can because theyre under the cap. They can offer melo and LeBron 19 each.. Hope a certain someone doesn't get mad by me saying this.

If they ditch nashs contract without taking anything back, which they can because theyre under the cap. They can offer melo and LeBron 19 each.. Hope a certain someone doesn't get mad by me saying this.

I don't think Wake will get upset for real...the Heat are still the front runners by a mile to keep lebron and bosh. It's still fun to speculate:lol

Lukewarm u give ur self waaaay too much credit bruh. I could careless what u think or say.

I understand dwane wade is with LeBron in Vegas. Why is the gimp there? And no bosh? Very interesting.

Back