General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think LeBron is going to cle, bosh to Houston and melo to los Angeles. Crazy? Yup!!!!

I really think LeBron is going to cle, bosh to Houston and melo to los Angeles. Crazy? Yup!!!!

As of now it's potentially looking that way. Chicago is gonna have to make a trade or just use cap space to build a more spurs like roster.

If he ends up back in Cleveland, LeBron will have to kiss some major ass here in Ohio

Considering they just removed that Gilbert letter about Lebron just recently and who the hell is the coach? I think you have it the other way around.

the guy from Charlotte I believe? Basically a hustle big man that can take Boshs spot in shooting outside 3's. Not a bad pick up imo, but it's gonna take a Deng/Ariza and Gasol type move to make a big difference for Miami.

and why would Melo go to LA? cause of kobe? lmao, no coach and old Kobe and nothing more. Melo could make more money in NY, has fisher and Phil and potentially could bring Gasol. Melo goes to LA and they don't make the playoffs again. In he East, he could still get out of the first round.

and why would Melo go to LA? cause of kobe? lmao, no coach and old Kobe and nothing more. Melo could make more money in NY, has fisher and Phil and potentially could bring Gasol. Melo goes to LA and they don't make the playoffs again. In he East, he could still get out of the first round.

Don't let you lack of fandom for the Lakers shorten your memory that they're a good franchise. No coach is a perk fir the big fish

4/88 is the official offer from Houston to Bosh...this coming from "SAUCES" LMAO

I don't believe anything until Stein puts his name on it

Don't let you lack of fandom for the Lakers shorten your memory that they're a good franchise. No coach is a perk fir the big fish

for such a good franchise, I don't see anyone wanting to play there. Melo ain't going there........a pipe dream

When was the last time the Lakers were a good franchise? They were garbage this year, and have ownership squabbles.

Okay if you guys say so. Not my pipedream anyway. You guys are prisoners of the moment.

Danny granger for 2.1 mil a year is a great signing. Length. Athleticism. Can spell Lebron.

granger? meh...not bad i guess. mcroberts is a better sign but still not great.

josh, id rather be in ur shoes with what the bulls have then what the lakers do. us laker fans will just have to wait it out til kobe comes off the books. i disagree with anyone saying that no one will play for the lakers though. all it takes is an open roster and a few superstars who want to play together and we will be a great team pretty quick. hopefully we can start by signing a couple young guys now...stephenson? isiah thomas? Randle is a good start though.

I like what we have for sure. I think this kid coming over from Europe should be a nice addition. Would be nice to add another. It fish to be the final cherry on top. The lakers in the long run will be fine. LA is a huge market and will always find a way to be at least strongly relevant.

for such a good franchise, I don't see anyone wanting to play there. Melo ain't going there........a pipe dream

Then again, this coming from a guy who said Duncan isn't a post player, so I guess I'll trust my judgement.

I hear the heat offered pau the mcroberts four year 26 mill offer deal first. Which he declined.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
No guarantees made, but Danny Granger/Josh McRoberts committed to Heat w/ strong belief LeBron James will be a teammate, sources tell Yahoo.
Expand

Back