General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't have a "different view", that would require posting something other than that meaningless statistic you're crying that everyone is ignoring. And the videos you posted confirmed my earlier post, that all you've tried to do since the get go is give every teammate Jordan had all the credit and give him none, all while making every excuse for LBJ's failures imaginable.

Your stat & videos are equally worthless. Keep up the good work.

I already said Jordan was the guy that did most of the work. I already praised him for his clutch shot against the Jazz, his great finals performances, Im just saying he is the most overrated player ever. Keep avoiding reading my posts, putting words into my mouth, though.

This is getting pathetic. If you actually READ and think about my posts maybe you get it, until then Im sure you will just make some ignorant remark, put an :lol, say how i am a clown, asinine, how dumb I am and be on your way. No point in replying to you since you are confirming your own bias...

Once again, Confirmation Bias.

I already said Jordan was the guy that did most of the work. I already praised him for his clutch shot against the Jazz, his great finals performances, Im just saying he is the most overrated player ever. Keep avoiding reading my posts, putting words into my mouth, though.

This is getting pathetic. If you actually READ and think about my posts maybe you get it, until then Im sure you will just make some ignorant remark, put an :lol, say how i am a clown, asinine, how dumb I am and be on your way. No point in replying to you since you are confirming your own bias...

Once again, Confirmation Bias.

Yes, good idea. Let's all take time out of our busy day to READ and wrap our heads around your insightful commentary below.

Yup, and Jordan can thank Steve Kerr and John Paxson for two of his rings too. :rolleyes:

Just as Ray Allen can thank James for getting him there.

Then he goes and plays baseball.... riight.

As for the "LeBrick" comments..... James is a proven superstar and winner too, dont act like he is not.

The Shot didnt lead to anything, signing Pippen did. Dont lie to yourself.

Clearly you are a little upset your hero MJ is being questioned. If you cant tell, that was a sarcastic post, thats why I added the :rolleyes:

But dont make excuses for Lebron having Ray Allen help him win a ring when Jordan had it happen for him twice.

Final seconds of playoffs game.

Jordan 5-11
Edit... Lebron 7-13

7-13 in final seconds of playoffs game yet he doesn't do well under pressure?

Its funny that this is the third time I mention this stat and everyone is blind to it.

Mind blowing stuff there dude.

Worthlessness confirmed.

Confirmation bias confirmed.

But call me worthless.

You are a sad pathetic little man to call someone worthless over a debate about basketball.

I feel sorry for you.

I called your commentary worthless, as outlined above which you can't even bother disputing. :lol

Learn how to read sad little boy.

Gentlemen Gentlemen.. Let's all agree that Harold Minor is better than both of them and be done with this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called your commentary worthless, as outlined above which you can't even bother disputing. :lol

Learn how to read sad little boy.

Learn how to communicate better sad little boy.

But since you must know... in order of quotes...

Sarcasm/Some Truth
Truth
Truth
Truth
Truth
Truth
Truth

Gentlemen Gentlemen.. Let's all agree that Harold Minor is better than both of them and be done with this!

:lol :lol
Learn how to communicate better sad little boy.

That makes zero sense, as nobody here is having a problem understanding my posts. :lol

Learn how to troll better bitter boy. ;)

Im done. I liked you before this and your cool collection.

Truce? Before this goes further.

:lol Sure np.

giphy.gif

7984503a5df9f7d1b69c128ccba53333.jpg

Now that that's resolved.. Anybody think KD is staying in OKC?

Cool pic.

I think KD goes to the Wizards and Russel Westbrook goes to the Lakers. Imagine Wall, Beal, KD, Nene, Gortat lineup with Otto off the bench.

I'm hoping that KD goes to the Wizards man. I wonder how Beal would handle it but if they could learn to play together KD, Wall and Beal would be incredible together. Westbrook to the Lakers would be crazy. OKC messed up. They needed to bring a veteran coach in.

Wish KD & Westbrook could get it together in OKC, don't even want to think about one going to rot on the Lakers.

Ya I'd prefer they stayed there also, I can see Westbrook as a laker, but KD Iin DC? At least it would make the East more competitve

Back