General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KD in Wash is a no brainer for him. Obviously, it wouldn't have anywhere near the same impact as Lebron going back, but Wash becomes an instant title contender if he goes. I don't see OKC doing squat in the West with what they have, which means they will prolly lose one, if not both guys. We need to see if his foot gives him problems or not in the future. We've seen foot injuries end many careers early. I don't see the Pelicans being a factor for another 2-3 years.

Does SA have the cap room to offer Aldridge top dollar?

I feel like if Durant leaves for Washington, Westbrook is gone as well. That would be sad the thunder had Durant, Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka and never could win a title. I think 2016 will be a huge year for FA. New TV money, lots of guys going the Lebron route of one year deals this year will be back on the open market come 2016 summer. Gonna be HUGE and exciting.

Teams like the Lakers, Knicks, Celtics will have money to spend. Could all be back in the playoffs come 2016 fall (Celtics already made it, could greatly improve)

I mean, 2016 could be the greatest free agency class in any sport in history.

Lebron
Love
Horford
Al Jefferson
Jimmy Butler (possibly)
Joakim Noah
Kobe Bryant (possibly). (Any one think he will go for one more chip? Signing the vet min? A team up with another superstar? Lebron? Carmelo?)

Mike Conley
Marc Gasol (possibly)
Hassan Whiteside
Dwyane Wade (possibly)
Anthony Davis (restricted, improbable he goes somewhere else, almost impossible)
Kevin Durant
Aldridge (possibly)
Lillard (same with Davis)

So many big three oppurtunites here, heck even big fives with the new tv contract money.

Could you imagine the Lakers signing Conley at PG, Butler at SG, Durant at SF, Love at PF, Gasol at C.
Knicks with a Kobe reuniting with Phil???

A Wizards lineup of Wall, Beal, Durant, Aldridge, Gasol.

So many possibilities here.

I don't think Kobe is going to leave the Lakers to chase a title. Either the players come to him, or he retires with 5 rings .....

:lol Wade and the Lakers have mutual interest. :lol

But Wades dad is wearing a Cavs shirt :rotfl

Wade is trolling the Heat.

I don't think the Lakers are going to go for older talent anymore. I PRAY:pray: they don't trade Randle, #2 pick, and Clarkson for Cousins. If they can sign some big names in their prime after this next year, I'll be happy.

Lakers and Kings swap would explain the Kings pick. Randle isn't much of a defender so Stein pick would make sense. Russell is a no brainer.....

I don't think the Lakers are going to go for older talent anymore. I PRAY:pray: they don't trade Randle, #2 pick, and Clarkson for Cousins. If they can sign some big names in their prime after this next year, I'll be happy.

yesterday I would've been against this, but if LA is offering that deal, I think the Kings gotta take it. Would be a no brainer really. Even Randle plus the number #2 would be a good deal for Sac. They've had too many damn coaches and if they fire another, I'm going to have to question the brain of the owner. Malone, the guy they fired last season was actually the only coach who was getting through to Demarcus. The Kings wont be able to win with Demarcus as their future I'm afraid, time to move on.

Wonder if Houston tries to get Ty Lawson.

I think the Lakers should try to get Cousins. I would offer Randle, Clarkson, 27th pick, 2016 1st. Clarkson to me is just meh, Randle has yet to play, 2016 free agency is deep class and the lakers need star talent to attract some big names...

Realistically the Lakers could have Russell, Kobe, Young, Aldridge, Cousins starting five for 2015.

That could be enough to attract Durant in 2016 or at least some quality role players for 15/16

The Lakers have the potential to be pretty good next season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could see Love going there unless the Cavs are going to start Thompson with Love next year. I can't see Tristan getting close to max money, then coming off the bench. Lakers still won't make the playoffs though.

Back