General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carrol sign with the Raptors for 4/60 and now Millsap might jump ship to the Magic for 4/80.

Lillard gets max from Blazers for 5/120

Green resigns with the Spurs for 4/45 and the Spurs traded Splitter to Hawks to create cap space for Aldridge... if they can get him to sign.

Spurs could have five all stars starting for them... Parker, Green, Leonard, Aldridge, Duncan

Well the Spurs must be very confident in getting Aldridge cause if they don't, they look kind of screwed on the front line.

I agree, good solid player and can definitely be a starter. If Ginobili retires, this will be a great opportunity for Green to step up and play more minutes.

Yea, probably the right move on his part. Question is how far does this team go with Butler and Rose?

I don't see the Bulls magically becoming better than Cle with just a new, unproven coach. Cavs wanted Dunleavy, and he chose wrong. If Atl loses Milsap, I see them having a huge drop off with them losing Carroll.

dwightshrutecelebrating.gif

Love back to the Cavs! YES! 5 years, 110 million. Cavs gonna get another max player when that new TV deal money kicks in.

Also, Butler to the Bulls for 5 years 95 million. I really thought he would gamble on himself, guess not.

Yea, probably the right move on his part. Question is how far does this team go with Butler and Rose?

Agreed. Really hard to turn down $90 million. Reports are its a four year deal with a player option for the fifth year...which he could then opt out of for more money. I'm of the mind that financial security is key...he only has to look at his back court mate to see how an injury can affect everything.

Kevin Love resigns with Cleveland for five years, $110 million. Cavs are also reportedly locking up Tristan Thompson for around $80 million.

EDIT: Oops, should have known that a Jedi would beat me to it. :lol

Agreed. Really hard to turn down $90 million. Reports are its a four year deal with a player option for the fifth year...which he could then opt out of for more money. I'm of the mind that financial security is key...he only has to look at his back court mate to see how an injury can affect everything.

Kevin Love resigns with Cleveland for five years, $110 million. Cavs are also reportedly locking up Tristan Thompson for around $80 million.

EDIT: Oops, should have known that a Jedi would beat me to it. :lol

:lol

Thompson I just heard of. 5/80. Eh. Im not sure what the Cavs are doing. They have Love at Max, Thompson at 16, Andy V at 10 and Mozgov at 5. Lots of money for those four guys fighting for minutes. Not sure how it will all play out. I say trade Andy V and Haywood and use that money to go after a SG and SF. 20 million for those two guys, could get a lot of pieces.

Edit: At least resign Delly and Shump. Let JR Smith AKA Garbage walk.

Some say the Lakers made a great pitch to Aldridge and some say they flopped???

Now reports are saying Aldridge to Spurs is almost a done deal as he may decide fairly soon. Not sure how accurate that is cause he still has many meetings left...

Wow. Tyson Chandler to the Suns and he will be pitching Aldridge to join him. Suns also signed Brandon Knight to a 5/70 deal. Can you imagine if Aldridge went to the suns? That would be interesting.

All of a sudden the Mavs are looking weaker and weaker. They lose there starting center, they are losing Monta Ellis, seem to be out of the Aldridge race...

Wow... Draymond Green and the Warriors break off contract talks.

His hometeam.. the Pistons are considering a max to him.

:lol

Thompson I just heard of. 5/80. Eh. Im not sure what the Cavs are doing. They have Love at Max, Thompson at 16, Andy V at 10 and Mozgov at 5. Lots of money for those four guys fighting for minutes. Not sure how it will all play out. I say trade Andy V and Haywood and use that money to go after a SG and SF. 20 million for those two guys, could get a lot of pieces.

Edit: At least resign Delly and Shump. Let JR Smith AKA Garbage walk.

they will let Smith walk imo, and Haywood plus their draft pick need to move. I think Lebron likes Andy too much. Hoping for them to pick up Afflalo personally. Don't be surprised to see Ray Allen make this team next year too.

Wow. Tyson Chandler to the Suns and he will be pitching Aldridge to join him. Suns also signed Brandon Knight to a 5/70 deal. Can you imagine if Aldridge went to the suns? That would be interesting.

All of a sudden the Mavs are looking weaker and weaker. They lose there starting center, they are losing Monta Ellis, seem to be out of the Aldridge race...

Mavs are going to Lose Ellis and Rondo prolly.

Wow... Draymond Green and the Warriors break off contract talks.

His hometeam.. the Pistons are considering a max to him.

where are you reading a lot of this? Green said yesterday he would take a discount to stay in GS

Don't worry Mavs fans, their back up plan is Jeremy Lin.

Also, if they miss out on DeAndre Jordan, there are rumors that the Mavs may go after Roy Hibbert. Talk about championship window closing...the Pacers. Yeesh.

Kings could use someone like West. It doesn't matter what coach they bring in there, but I don't see Cousins being a problem with a guy like West in the locker room.

they will let Smith walk imo, and Haywood plus their draft pick need to move. I think Lebron likes Andy too much. Hoping for them to pick up Afflalo personally. Don't be surprised to see Ray Allen make this team next year too.

Mavs are going to Lose Ellis and Rondo prolly.

where are you reading a lot of this? Green said yesterday he would take a discount to stay in GS

Yeah, I agree with most. Haywood is gone and Lebron likes Andy to much, but realistically they both should go. I forgot Rondo was on the Mavs. After they benched him he was as good as gone.

Im getting my information from Adrian Wojnarowski Twitter feed.

Don't worry Mavs fans, their back up plan is Jeremy Lin.

Also, if they miss out on DeAndre Jordan, there are rumors that the Mavs may go after Roy Hibbert. Talk about championship window closing...the Pacers. Yeesh.

Lin and Hibbert. :lol If I am a Mavs fan I would not be happy :lol

West could leave Indiana too. He's their heart and soul really.

Yeah, he pretty much is.

Indiana is not going to repeat their success...time to break it up.

Eh.... if they get Monta Ellis, everyone stays healthy, resign West and teach Hibbert how to play again... I think they stand a chance in the East.

Kings could use someone like West. It doesn't matter what coach they bring in there, but I don't see Cousins being a problem with a guy like West in the locker room.

Agreed.

Haha they stand a chance of losing to CLE in the playoffs:lol

Yes. Agreed. Basically anymore when I say they can contend in the east... Im basically saying they can get to the ECF and settle for #2 best in the conference. :lol

Cavs have the east locked up for a few good years.

Mavs never get who they want in free agency...it's all about the trades for them

Also, LOL at "lose Rondo"...they never really "had" him.

Adrian Wojnarowski ✔@WojYahooNBA
As @Mike_Bresnahan says, Aldridge felt too much of Lakers presentation focused on outside opportunities; wanted clearer, better b-ball focus
Mike Bresnahan ✔@Mike_Bresnahan
More LMA: He and Kobe didn't quite gel. It's a little vague, but Aldridge apparently didn't quite get answers from Kobe he was seeking.

GET READY FOR 10 MORE YEARS OF SPURS DOMINATION, PEOPLE :clap

Back