General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hes a dummy for leaving. He wanted to be a bigger part of the offense in LA. Given he is just a dunker who has no jump shot and can't make free throws, what is he thinking? The West might be tougher top to bottom, but this just became a two team race in the West with SA and GS. None of the other teams will even threaten unless Hou or Pho ends up with Aldridge. I would have to think SA really needs Aldridge, besides Duncan, who is on their front line?

hes a dummy for leaving. He wanted to be a bigger part of the offense in LA. Given he is just a dunker who has no jump shot and can't make free throws, what is he thinking? The West might be tougher top to bottom, but this just became a two team race in the West with SA and GS. None of the other teams will even threaten unless Hou or Pho ends up with Aldridge. I would have to think SA really needs Aldridge, besides Duncan, who is on their front line?
We just traded our C Splitter and the bench C Baynes just signed with Detroit

:lecture exactly....

And josh smith is supposed to meet with them. Of course that starting 5 looks pretty decent on paper, but that might be the biggest cluster **** of a locker room ever with those personalities in there. I thank the owner for helping get a arena, but he doesn't know anything about basketball. I guess the Kings can't be any worse though or can they?

We just traded our C Splitter and the bench C Baynes just signed with Detroit

Best case scenario they get west and Aldridge. Worst case, they get neither and have the worst front line I can ever remember them having.

I don't know the cap situation for the Clippers, but Indiana seems hell bent on offloading Roy Hibbert. After losing DeAndre and missing out in the next best available center in Tyson Chandler, the Clips need to make a move for him.

LaMarcus is sure taking his time making a decision, LOL. Miami is in play, but that's a long shot as reports are that the only way to get LA is to sign and trade Chris Bosh. I wonder how Bosh is taking the rumors.

They're going after Javale McGee. Might not be a bad replacement if Doc can keep his head on straight.

And josh smith is supposed to meet with them. Of course that starting 5 looks pretty decent on paper, but that might be the biggest cluster **** of a locker room ever with those personalities in there. I thank the owner for helping get a arena, but he doesn't know anything about basketball. I guess the Kings can't be any worse though or can they?

Best case scenario they get west and Aldridge. Worst case, they get neither and have the worst front line I can ever remember them having.

If Spurs don't get one of the two they will not win the West. Might as well hand it to Golden State.

I don't know the cap situation for the Clippers, but Indiana seems hell bent on offloading Roy Hibbert. After losing DeAndre and missing out in the next best available center in Tyson Chandler, the Clips need to make a move for him.

LaMarcus is sure taking his time making a decision, LOL. Miami is in play, but that's a long shot as reports are that the only way to get LA is to sign and trade Chris Bosh. I wonder how Bosh is taking the rumors.

Clippers have no cap space and no one to trade for Hibbert.

Looking at the West..... it is Golden States to lose as of now. Golden State is stacked and could go on a run similar to the Lakers.

Rockets did not improve. They maintained.

The Clippers lost Jordan. Sure they got an aging Pierce and Lance Stepheson, but they have no Center at all.

The Blazers have signed some nice pieces, but Lillard can not carry that team.

Grizzlies maintained.

Spurs are older, lost all there bigs.

Mavs have no PG and no bench whatsoever.

The Pelicans are to young still.

Thunder are healthy.

The suns have no bench now as they went all in for Aldridge.

Jazz have a nice young team, but not contenders

Nuggets want to rebuild.

Kings... are a joke. Should call them the Sacremento Jokers

Lakers are in rebuild.

T-Wolves are in rebuild.

I think the team that lands Aldridge is automatically the second best team in the west.

Well the Spurs or Warriors are now by far the top two teams in the West.

The thing is.... if Duncan retires and Manu, then Pop leaves, Parker career is closer to the end.... was this the best long term option for him?

He must have ad assurances Pop and Duncan would be there for at least two years.

If they can get west they should. Then trade Andy. West is a much better player, even at his age . They don't want GS or SA getting him. Not shocking news, but the Spurs got Aldridge . They still need another big though. Lakers trying to get Hibbert and the cavs are looking to send Haywood to LAC or SA.

I don't mind Cavs acquiring West but I agree they need more wing players. Someone reliable to back up Irving and Love is essential knowing their injury prone.

Well west would back up love and either Thompson starts or backs up moz. There isn't much left out there. Cavs prolly get prince and Williams I would imagine . Even though I'm not a huge fan of those 2, that would still be pretty good depth if they get those 3. Cavs need a crazy guy in west who is also a very good mid range shooter. I figure that he doesn't really like Lebron though in having all those battles, so I doubt they land him.

I don't mind Cavs acquiring West but I agree they need more wing players. Someone reliable to back up Irving and Love is essential knowing their injury prone.

Loves back up is already Thompson.

Well west would back up love and either Thompson starts or backs up moz. There isn't much left out there. Cavs prolly get prince and Williams I would imagine . Even though I'm not a huge fan of those 2, that would still be pretty good depth if they get those 3. Cavs need a crazy guy in west who is also a very good mid range shooter. I figure that he doesn't really like Lebron though in having all those battles, so I doubt they land him.

West is willing to take a mid level exception according to reports. He left some big bucks on the table in Indiana so I don't think possibly not liking Lebron will hinder his decision. He wants a title and the Cavs are the surest bet to make it to the finals. Spurs have a much tougher road.

I agree...if West can end up on the Cavs, I think he would take it. Guy wants to win a title period. No one thought Ray Allen would join Lebron after the battles between Miami and Boston but look how that turned out.

Hey guys, guess what? LaMarcus Aldridge has signed with the Spurs!! woot woot (sorry I'm still celebrating!!)

GO SPURS GO!!!!

Back