General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WWEJedi, you seriously need your own dedicated thread haha.

"WWEJedi Championship Series" thread. We could post funny Jim Ross memes, gifs, etc. Might as well take on all your challengers!

WWEJedi, you seriously need your own dedicated thread haha.

"WWEJedi Championship Series" thread. We could post funny Jim Ross memes, gifs, etc. Might as well take on all your challengers!

That sounds like fun. I shall make my last stand in that thread. Go make it.

You probably did. As I said, you never read my posts.... I am right again. Now you are mad that I am right.

No replies, no responses? You know why? I am right.

I stopped reading your post right there because you insist your opinions are factual and that you are always right. There was just no point in continuing.

I stopped reading your post right there because you insist your opinions are factual and that you are always right. There was just no point in continuing.

Just like you said Jordan as GOAT was fact and your opinions as factual. Glad you see it now. You are welcome.

Just like you said Jordan as GOAT was fact and your opinions as factual. Glad you see it now. You are welcome.

I didn't give opinions. 6-0 in the Finals, 6 times Finals MVP, highest scoring average in regular season history, highest scoring average in playoff history, highest scoring average in Finals history, and highest PER of ANY player in the history of the NBA. These are FACTS, you just can't seem to deal with them.

Anyone who thinks Lebron is the GOAT over Jordan, needs to put down the pipe. Lebron isn't even in the top 5. The modern NBA is weak sauce compared to previous decades. Everyone is soft and if you breath on someone it's a foul. To be considered one of the GOAT you have to have a lot of championships. Lebron doesn't at this point. Lebron is a very good player, but he plays in a day of soft players/league, which makes him look even better. Had it been in the 90's or earlier, he'd be a much smaller Karl Malone. I'd love to see the Cavs vs Isiah's Pistons. Lebron would have a nervous breakdown and cry, as he's wheeled out on a stretcher. You can see Lebron expects every call, every game, to go his way. It's easy to be great when everything goes your way. He's not the only one. Him and Curry get all the calls as they are the NBA's golden boys. The modern NBA is a joke and it's becoming the WNBA.

Lebron is a great single player, but to be considered an all time great you have to win, and excuses are irrelevant. You have to make your team better. Jordan did it with Pippen the majority of the time, and no other great players. Rodman came later. I love how that Jedi guy called Jordan's east, weak. Bad boy Pistons (Laimbeer, Mahorn, Rodman), Oakley, Mason, and Ewing's Knicks, Barkley's 76's, etc. He has no idea on what he's talking about. Any of those teams would physically destroy the Cavs, and every other team today.

I didn't give opinions. 6-0 in the Finals, 6 times Finals MVP, highest scoring average in regular season history, highest scoring average in playoff history, highest scoring average in Finals history, and highest PER of ANY player in the history of the NBA. These are FACTS, you just can't seem to deal with them.

Obviously, but you are so convinced Jordan is GOAT is fact and it is not. Very sad indeed.

Never name called sarakawa, not all. Filip is though. Very sad.

Anyone who thinks Lebron is the GOAT over Jordan, needs to put down the pipe. Lebron isn't even in the top 5. The modern NBA is weak sauce compared to previous decades. Everyone is soft and if you breath on someone it's a foul. To be considered one of the GOAT you have to have a lot of championships. Lebron doesn't at this point. Lebron is a very good player, but he plays in a day of soft players/league, which makes him look even better. Had it been in the 90's or earlier, he'd be a much smaller Karl Malone. I'd love to see the Cavs vs Isiah's Pistons. Lebron would have a nervous breakdown and cry, as he's wheeled out on a stretcher. You can see Lebron expects every call, every game, to go his way. It's easy to be great when everything goes your way. He's not the only one. Him and Curry get all the calls as they are the NBA's golden boys. The modern NBA is a joke and it's becoming the WNBA.

Lebron is a great single player, but to be considered an all time great you have to win, and excuses are irrelevant. You have to make your team better. Jordan did it with Pippen the majority of the time, and no other great players. Rodman came later. I love how that Jedi guy called Jordan's east, weak. Bad boy Pistons (Laimbeer, Mahorn, Rodman), Oakley, Mason, and Ewing's Knicks, Barkley's 76's, etc. He has no idea on what he's talking about. Any of those teams would physically destroy the Cavs, and every other team today.

No one said LeBron is GOAT.

Obviously, but you are so convinced Jordan is GOAT is fact and it is not. Very sad indeed.

What's very sad is that literally EVERYONE in the world considers Jordan the GOAT, but you. Fanboys can never deal with reality.

Never name called sarakawa, not all. Filip is though. Very sad.

So my conviction is an issue for you and it bothers you because you think you are right. :lol Talk about sad.

Last edited:
What's very sad is that literally EVERYONE in the world considers Jordan the GOAT, but you. Fanboys can never deal with reality.

Wait, I don't think you've been added to the MJ fan club. Well as officially appointed President by the authority of WWEJedi, I welcome you. OK jedi, you can formally add his name to the club list now too.

Love's playing..now is his time to put up or shut up and have the game of his life to prove the critics that he belongs in the finals. Should be interesting

Jordan Fanboy calling me a Lebron fanboy? Classic.

So my conviction is an issue for you and it bothers you because you think you are right. :lol Talk about sad.

I am right when I say Jordan as the GOAT is only opinion and not fact. You all have trouble comprehending this.

Wait, I don't think you've been added to the MJ fan club. Well as officially appointed President by the authority of WWEJedi, I welcome you. OK jedi, you can formally add his name to the club list now too.

Pilky, loyal follower. Membership is booming for the JFFC.
Stop the damn match! Good god almighty!

It is fitting. You are the JR and from Oklahoma :lol

Back