General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the entire sports world is a Jordan fan since everyone but you knows he's better than Lebroni.

I guess you have trouble reading posts? Maybe you have trouble deciding what is fact vs opinion? Jordan being "better" than LeBron is an opinion. Man, so many struggle with this fact. Even then, Jordan is ranked higher than LeBron on my all time list. I have stated this multiple time. So, I don't know what your deal is.

I guess you have trouble reading posts? Maybe you have trouble deciding what is fact vs opinion? Jordan being "better" than LeBron is an opinion. Man, so many struggle with this fact. Even then, Jordan is ranked higher than LeBron on my all time list. I have stated this multiple time. So, I don't know what your deal is.

You act like you aren't trolling, and when someone calls you out, you play the innocent card. W/e, keep trolling.
:stick

Finally got a good finals game without a blowout score going into the fourth, and it only took four games to get there :slap

LeBron shouldn't be stepping over people when he is down ten... plus it might give Lue nightmares. He is losing his composure.

Hopefully Cleveland can pull off the upset and steal game 5, if for no other reason than to extend the series. But I wouldn't count on it. Cavs spent most of the 4th quarter standing around watching the game

Back