General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes-GIF_2.gif

now for GSW to go home and run the CAVS over with a truck, should be fun to watch

I give Kerr most of the credit for this victory. He had his guys ready to play tonight and it was smart move bringing in Macado so some of the other key players could rest and be fresher when the game was on the line.

LeBron didn't bring his A game offensively. If he did the Cavs would've won this game the way Kyrie was playing. I was more impressed with him than the splash brothers, even though they played well too.

Meh. I'm done with this series. GS should wrap it up at home. Send Lebron packing...

Yeah, I almost thought we were going to have a good finals series at least to six games. Now it's a close out at Oracle on Monday.

Steve Kerr was a genius putting guys in at the right time..Vare, Iggy, livingston, etc.

Lue blew it, Irving and James needed more rest

Cleveland just stopped playing well in the 4th quarter. They were competitive up to that point. I definitely put the blame on Lue for this one. He should have made the right adjustments to stave off what Golden State was doing, because they could have easily won this game with the right strategy and personnel.

Just got home and wasn't able to watch any of the game or saw the score until now...needless to say I am very pleased :devil

Cleveland just stopped playing well in the 4th quarter. They were competitive up to that point. I definitely put the blame on Lue for this one. He should have made the right adjustments to stave off what Golden State was doing, because they could have easily won this game with the right strategy and personnel.

Barkley made interesting points that I agree. James and Irving where gassed by the third and fourth. Love and Thompson were decent. Put them in and give Irving or James some rest. And then alternate, James out, Love in, Love out, James or Irving back in. Kerr gave Curry and Clay ample rest by putting in Iggy, Barnes, Varejo, Livingston at perfect spots.

Lue already made a goof in the press conference saying it doesn't matter if they have to play all 96 minutes, it's the finals normally yes, but you can't take that approach with a factor with GS defense. It's too much wear for Irving and James to overcome. :lecture

Last edited:
Lebron's achievement in that area is extremely impressive, no doubt. BUT, if he were in the West, he probably wouldn't get past the quarter finals in some of those years.

How many guys even make it to 7? Your blind hatred is pretty annoying. We get it, you don't like him. Find something else to be negative about for awhile.

Filip23 is just mad because LeBron now has made more trips to the finals than his idol.

Assuming GS takes the next game which I think they will do, it's gonna be an interesting off season for CLE. New coach? new players? At least Bron can now build his ideal team.

Pressure is on GS I think, even though they want to close it out at home on Monday. Anything can happen despite the record at Oracle. :lecture

Assuming GS takes the next game which I think they will do, it's gonna be an interesting off season for CLE. New coach? new players? At least Bron can now build his ideal team.

Cleveland has the pieces to return next year in the finals, Especially in the weak East. IMO , what they are missing are three or four physically bigger guys to help with defense like GS has.m

On the road and down 3-1 with the losing record Lebron has in the finals- I have to believe the pressure is all on him.

This was his ideal team :lol

Sure would be an ironic turn of events if the Warriors, after coming back from being down 3-1, lose when up 3-1. Series is far from over though. A win in game 5, back home for game 6, and anything can happen in a game 7. Hoping the Cavs make the greatest comeback, but I'm sadly sticking with my prediction I made months ago (don't forget to quote it jstep23), Warriors 2016 NBA Champions.

How many guys even make it to 7? Your blind hatred is pretty annoying. We get it, you don't like him. Find something else to be negative about for awhile.

LOL! I was pulling for Cleveland tonight. I like a tight series. Wanted this to go 7 and may the best team win. I'm guessing your a Cavs fan and are a little upset with the loss tonight.

Back