General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ClXgSmcWgAAbxJs.jpg

Just like Kerr and Paxson, except LeBron made the game saving block and the game clinching free throw. TOP FIVE ALL TIME NOW

Kerr and Pax NEVER put up the kind of numbers Kyrie did in the Finals. It's an insult to Kyrie to compare him to role players. He played far bigger than that in this series and is a better player than either of those 2.

Kerr and Pax NEVER put up the kind of numbers Kyrie did in the Finals. It's an insult to Kyrie to compare him to role players. He played far bigger than that in this series and is a better player than either of those 2.

Kyrie played a bigger role than any single player in the Bulls roster...statistically speaking.

^ nobody said that. But it's sad that you have such venom for someone you don't even know, and that no matter what he accomplishes, you find a way to qualify it.

And think about what you just said about him: would you ever say that to him in person? And I don't mean that in some kind of tough guy way. I mean it in a common decency sort of way.
You dont gain respect buy playing a game. You do lose respect for things like the decision. You lose respect when you have a championship party before you win one. You lose respect when you bad mouth fans after you loose. You lose respect when you cry to the NBA about being called a *****. You lose respect when you look so pained about a question and then lie about always taking the high road for 13 years.

If I met him I would say hi and move on. I am not easily star stuck, 99% I have zero clue who the person is that all these people are fawning over. If a conversation came up about how I felt about him I would very much say I have no respect for you. I have zero problem telling someone what I feel, I am not going to lie or be fake about my feelings. I am not going to suddenly try to become his BFF.

No it's not!!

I kid, I kid. He delivered tonight and Irving sealed it when he needed to. This town is bonkers right now.

No doubt James came through. I believe he was only 9-24 from the field tonight but contributed with assists, rebounds, and killer D. I will always think MJ was the best to play the game but I give Bron his props. Game 6 is the game that will really sticks out for me as far as James is concerned. He absolutely strangled GS. He grabbed them by the throat and just never let go. Kyrie deserves a lot of credit as well. He made some outstanding shots and finished around the rim. It was a hell of a lot of fun watching him play. He was clutch in big moments but there's no doubt Bron lead the charge in this series.

I have to wonder if GS could get 70 + wins next year

One thing I noticed is that Cavs landed their freethrows in GM7. That was huge IMO

I have zero problem telling someone what I feel, I am not going to lie or be fake about my feelings. I am not going to suddenly try to become his BFF.

1) You've sung the praises of other guys who have made questionable decisions, but you seem fixated on Lebron in particular and don't seem to care much about anyone else.

2) You mean to say that you would in fact call Lebron a b**th in person?

I bet not unless all the talk of Durant becomes a reality

we will see how close he is to Westbrook cause they should have been in the finals. He has a good team over there, just missing one piece.

1) You've sung the praises of other guys who have made questionable decisions, but you seem fixated on Lebron is particular and don't seem to care much about anyone else.

don't waste your time with the haters man. Too much hate in this world to begin with, forget em :peace

we will see how close he is to Westbrook cause they should have been in the finals. He has a good team over there, just missing one piece.

don't waste your time with the haters man. Too much hate in this world to begin with, forget em :peace

Off season may be fun.....draft seems rather lack luster...

Incredible work by Cleveland when all seemed over but the crying 3 games back. And James did carry the team on his shoulders. I've honestly been a detractor of his since way on back. He still rubs me the wrong way, and he still isn't in Jordan territory. BUT, he went up a few notches in my book after this one. And I fault Golden State for lacking the killer instinct as much as anything else (they hardly scored in the last 5 minutes, and Curry was a non-factor most of the game, apart from drawing the attention of some defenders and thus leaving other guys more open). But James did what needed to be done here. He's earned that championship. And I'm happy for the fans in Cleveland.

Most baffling decision of the night was Kerr keeping Varejao in as long as he did. He was committing fouls left and right, couldn't catch a rebound to save his life, and looked like he was just bumbling around in general to the team's detriment. I was screaming at the TV for Kerr to take his ass out!

1) You've sung the praises of other guys who have made questionable decisions, but you seem fixated on Lebron is particular and don't seem to care much about anyone else.

Like who? MJ? He was cold hearted bastard. He would practically kill in order to win, but he knew it and didnt care who knew it. He owned up to it. Lebron is the opposite wants people to like him. He seems quite insecure and fake. You dont have to look past this week for an example of this. One day he is crying about being called a ***** , then what a day later he is looking all pained about a question and spouts off about how I have had to always take the high road and how he has to again.

Would I call him a ***** most likely not unless given a reason to. Yeah out of common decency I an not going to just say you know what I think your a *****. It doesnt change the fact thats how I feel about him. If I had a conversation long enough and it came up to how do you really feel about me, sure i would say it at the point.

Back