General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I hope green is suspended for long time. KD wanted to play with Green so it would be funny if he wasn't able. Better yet, I wish KD was with him and got arrested as well.

On vacay right now and haven't had much time to internet surf but I just wanted to say

duncan.jpg

TD figured there was no title in his near future with the might Warriors machine out west so time to retire......:lol

In all seriousness, not a Spurs fan but a Duncan fan. the way he handled himself on and off the court is the way true professionals work. Enjoy retirement...

I'm reading on the net that the Spurs are going to waive Duncan. It may seem mean for them to do this but he has 1 more year on his contract and by doing this the Spurs are actually paying his last years salary in full. Classy act by a classy organization.

Yep, I read the same. Based on the league rules, since he picked up his player option, and the Spurs waived him, his salary therefore was guaranteed.

Enjoy that vacation. By the way, I see that Jedi managed to get himself banned again. Does that make your bet with him null and void? If so, you've got some pics to take down. :wink1:
I wondered why he had not attacked me for saying Brady was suspended.:lol

Once you accepted what his bit is, he really wasn't that bad. I really started to find humor in it to be honest.

You want to know something bizarre, I thought I would never see the day where I will actually miss seeing these crazy signature Duncan looks

Thanks for the memories Tim! :lol

Back