General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Football bores me these days. The only sport I really follow these days is the NBA, and it's only a few months before they are back in action.

It would be cool if OKC beat the Warriors at home. I'm sure it would be cathartic for the city.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Football bores me these days. The only sport I really follow these days is the NBA, and it's only a few months before they are back in action.

It would be cool if OKC beat the Warriors at home. I'm sure it would be cathartic for the city.

Omg I love football. Collegiate is so much fun. I work at OU and they play Ohio State this year here so this place is going to be crazy. OKstate is my true home though and I don't see them doing better than 8-4. My wife is a HUGE SF 49ers fan but doesn't have much hope this season with AZ and Sea in their division.

OKC may win 1 game against GS this year. They have to build some chemistry again with Sebonis, Oladipo, and co. I still think we win about 50+- games this year. It'll be an interesting series when GS and OKC play. Mainly because of RW vs. KD. RW is a man possessed and will attack KD as often as possible. Kevin will have to try and stay out of foul trouble.

How are you not a SF Giants fan? They win a title just about every 2+ years it seems like.

Omg I love football. Collegiate is so much fun. I work at OU and they play Ohio State this year here so this place is going to be crazy. OKstate is my true home though and I don't see them doing better than 8-4. My wife is a HUGE SF 49ers fan but doesn't have much hope this season with AZ and Sea in their division.

OKC may win 1 game against GS this year. They have to build some chemistry again with Sebonis, Oladipo, and co. I still think we win about 50+- games this year. It'll be an interesting series when GS and OKC play. Mainly because of RW vs. KD. RW is a man possessed and will attack KD as often as possible. Kevin will have to try and stay out of foul trouble.

How are you not a SF Giants fan? They win a title just about every 2+ years it seems like.

Nope, not a Giants fan. Baseball is super boring to me. My family lives them. though.

I am a fair-weather 49er fan at best. They only team I've been dedicated to my whole life are the Warriors. I've suffered enough being a Warriors fan.

Feb 11th Warriors at OKC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, not a Giants fan. Baseball is super boring to me. My family lives them. though.

I am a fair-weather 49er fan at best. They only team I've been dedicated to my whole life are the Warriors. I've suffered enough being a Warriors fan.

Feb 11th Warriors at OKC.

Crap. That's my daughter's birthday....I'll have to make that work :lol

See, this is what's best about sports^ Passionately defending your teams, and now civilly discussing other:clap things. Good on both of you, fellas! :clap :lol :peace

See, this is what's best about sports^ Passionately defending your teams, and now civilly discussing other:clap things. Good on both of you, fellas! :clap :lol :peace

I still hope Kevin Durant breaks his foot again. And I hope Draymond Green gets raped by a group of MS13 horndogs.

Woo hoo, I'm a cowboys fan so I'm being entertained right now. That being said I cant wait to see the new Spurs team roll out and down in SA people are super pissed about the Aldridge trade rumors ESPN started

Draymod isn't going to destroy the team, he's going to be the glue that keeps them together. He doesn't care if he doesn't score a point, he will set up Klay, Steph and KD. He also is their best big defensive stopper and enforcer. He's a better modern version of Anthony Mason, or as The Starters said yesterday, he's the replacement for a retired Kevin Garnett.

Back