General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say Ezeli and Bogut are both better defenders than who they have now.

Yeah, Ezekiel at moments. His basketball IQ is low, he has hands of stone, but he is a physical freak. He has crazy potential based on his physical attributes. It probably hurts that he started playing basketball so late in life. I doubt he'll ever be a great player, but I hope I'm wrong. He seems like a really good guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad okc pulled it out against philly. Our team definitely will hit some bumps in the road since we got rid of so many players from last year to appease Durant (e.g. Ibaka & Waiters). They picked up some nice foreign players as well (Sebonis & Adonis). We just need to get a guy that can pick up a portion of scoring. Rudy Gay has been rumored as a solid pickup. Next offseason, may need to get Gordon Heyward or Blake Griffin (eww).

Glad Durant lost his first golden girls game.

Nice to see my T-wolves start with an L (UGH.) I don't think they are ready this season but they are on the way and will be fun to watch at least.

I love Towns' skill set and am excited to see his game evolve even further. I think the T-wolves are going to be exciting to watch as this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakers looked OK in their win over Rockets. They're so young that they keep making stupid mistakes but they are fun to watch.

I love Towns' skill set and am excited to see his game evolve even further. I think the T-wolves are going to be exciting to watch as this season.

I posted it last year and I'll say it again...the T-Wolves are my favorite "bad" team to watch. KAT, Rubio, and Wiggins are entertaining to watch, if nothing else.

Anthony Davis is a BEAST. If the Pelicans could only get him some help...

For sure he's a once in a lifetime-type talent.

That franchise is just so bad at the moment, I think he's going to have to go to another team in free agency unless something miraculous happens in New Orleans. They have gotten worse every year he's been there, not better.

I'm excited for the C's season this year. They have been improving every year and now with Horford are looked at like a top team in the East.

I'd predict a Thunder win tonight. The Warriors haven't figured things out yet and are struggling. Klay is looking like crap too.

I'd predict a Thunder win tonight. The Warriors haven't figured things out yet and are struggling. Klay is looking like crap too.

Thunder should make it close due to improved defense but I just don't see a W tonight. I just want Russ to posterize KD. That's my only hope tonight.

Klay Thompson is apparently not happy about the KD situation, understandably. I think he'll conform and get with it soon. But he has a diminished role on the team now, whether he wants it or not.

Back