General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only been able to watch a couple of Warriors games and Klay has barely shown up. Curry looks like he's getting back in the groove he was in last year. This team is far from unbeatable because they play soft as butter, even more than they did before.

Thunder should make it close due to improved defense but I just don't see a W tonight. I just want Russ to posterize KD. That's my only hope tonight.

Klay Thompson is apparently not happy about the KD situation, understandably. I think he'll conform and get with it soon. But he has a diminished role on the team now, whether he wants it or not.

I don't think he's upset with anyone besides himself. He started the season on a cold shooting streak just like last year. I think he'll still average 22/game, with no drop off. Draymond and Steph are going to score less from what I've seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Curry doesn't seem all that in to his new role of dumping off to Durant. They will win a lot of games but I'm thinking warriors will eventually part out. Either Thompson or curry will leave.

Curry doesn't seem all that in to his new role of dumping off to Durant. They will win a lot of games but I'm thinking warriors will eventually part out. Either Thompson or curry will leave.

Yeah looks like Green is the only one for the KD show..Klay looks annoyed

But remember only a one to two year deal with an option out clause for Durant to start. Meaning this season. So they don't make it to finals..hmmm

Last edited:
Well that was a beat down GS on OKC and yet Cleveland only won by 6 points ..people sure that Cavs will make it back to the Finals :dunno

I don't see that happening at all. I see a small chance Thompson could leave, but it's very small. I think they will get along very well and chase history. If they don't make it to the finals two years straight or are massively underachieving, then I could see some people leave.

Yeah looks like Green is the only one for the KD show..Klay looks annoyed

But remember only a one to two year deal with an option out clause for Durant to start. Meaning this season. So they don't make it to finals..hmmm

Klay is a petty extremely moody guy. Why he plays bad (pretty much all this season until maybe tonight) he is super hard on himself and looks pissed. He really gets down on himself and then will go on long cold streaks. He sucked last year though the first 20 games or so.

I love Charles Barkley!

I only make the comment about GS disbanding at some point as that's what history generally does. Miami heat didn't extend for a long length of time. With Klay and green getting less shots, it could impact contractual agreements. It wouldn't be a difference of millions but definitely a chunk of change as they will try to get those guys cheaper due to lower productivity. Again, not saying this is fact, but just s thought as that's typically how GMs try to out teams together and how production is a factor in renegotiation.

I love Charles Barkley!

I only make the comment about GS disbanding at some point as that's what history generally does. Miami heat didn't extend for a long length of time. With Klay and green getting less shots, it could impact contractual agreements. It wouldn't be a difference of millions but definitely a chunk of change as they will try to get those guys cheaper due to lower productivity. Again, not saying this is fact, but just s thought as that's typically how GMs try to out teams together and how production is a factor in renegotiation.

A big difference here is that the Warrior's majority owner is very willing to pay over the cap to win. He's been very public about that.

Also, I think the guys on the team are very easy to get along with and they will have fun. I'm not sure Miami was having lots of fun during their run. Klay broods a little, but that's just his temperament (he hyper critical of himself). Draymond is the clear wild card. I don't think Draymond would be nearly as successful on most other teams...he fills a very unique role. That being said, he could believe that he'd be a superstar if he was the number one option on another team (I disagree).

So if somebody leaves, I think the most likely one would be Draymond just because he's abrasive at times and has a huge ego. Draymond is the Russell Westbrook of the warriors. The guy who goes at only one speed, demands his teammates perform at a high level, and pisses teammates off fairly regularly because he is so driven and has a big mouth. That being said, if the Warriors are winning I think Draymond and the Warriors will be happy with his role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that was a beat down GS on OKC and yet Cleveland only won by 6 points ..people sure that Cavs will make it back to the Finals :dunno

A win is a win. There's 82 games in a season, and they play each other three more times I believe. Unless Boston makes a move to trade for another "star", there really is no one to challenge Cleveland in the east.

A win is a win. There's 82 games in a season, and they play each other three more times I believe. Unless Boston makes a move to trade for another "star", there really is no one to challenge Cleveland in the east.

After watching all the media coverage and seeing Russ' costume to the game, I'm happy that Russ got a little humiliated in this game. Maybe I am just being the ******* Warriors fans, but to me it's karma for how Russ, Kanter, and Grant acted like kids before and during the game.

I really just don't get Russ. The guy always acts like an ass in every interview I see (acting like he's above all interviews), his crazy outfits, etc. is it possible he's a little crazy like Ron Artest? Does he need some sort of meds? His temperament is so antisocial, aggressive, and weird...especially since he's paid millions to be an entertainer.

You guy(s) who live in OKC, do you see a different side of him from the local media?

I don't know, maybe Draymond seems similar to people not in the Bay Area? Or does Russ stand out as being a lot more angry at the world?

Back