General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supposedly the Knicks are considering trading Melo to the Clips for no key players. So it looks like they might just want to dump him at this point.

I could see him helping the Clips or Raptors, but I think he's a poor fit for the Cavs. His lack of D is an issue for all of these teams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Giving up key players isn't the problem with obtaining Melo....beyond his lack of defense he is a vacuum when the ball hits is hands....everything stops. Why all his teams pretty much suck. If teams were smart they'd let him stay on the Knicks let them dwell in his misery.

Giving up key players isn't the problem with obtaining Melo....beyond his lack of defense he is a vacuum when the ball hits is hands....everything stops. Why all his teams pretty much suck. If teams were smart they'd let him stay on the Knicks let them dwell in his misery.

Bingo that's why they have to unload him, I don't see any team he can make better. How many times have they been to the playoffs with Melo? Once?

They should pay him to stay home and build around porzingis

Yeah, I've always considered Melo a loser. I guess that sounds too harsh, but I just don't think his game will ever lead to a title. He did look really good one of the years he played for the Dream Team.

I put Westbrook into this same class. He might still prove me wrong.

Until Melo gets it in his head what he can bring to a team he'll struggle to win.

He is one of those players that considers himself a superstar but he really doesn't bring a full package to fit that bill. He is a complementary piece....

Curry has ankle problems, I've never heard of knee problems.

Didn't he have a knee injury last year?

Yeah, I've always considered Melo a loser. I guess that sounds too harsh, but I just don't think his game will ever lead to a title. He did look really good one of the years he played for the Dream Team.

I put Westbrook into this same class. He might still prove me wrong.

Funny, one could say the same thing about Durant until he started chasing a ring...

Bingo that's why they have to unload him, I don't see any team he can make better. How many times have they been to the playoffs with Melo? Once?

They should pay him to stay home and build around porzingis

The jury is still out on Porzingis. He could end up being a bust.

Didn't he have a knee injury last year?

I don't believe Curry has ever missed significant time for any knee issue. His main health concern has always his ankles. My buddies and I call them "glass ankles" based on how easily he sprained/twisted them early in his career.

I don't believe Curry has ever missed significant time for any knee issue. His main health concern has always his ankles. My buddies and I call them "glass ankles" based on how easily he sprained/twisted them early in his career.

Samuel_L_Jackson_Unbreakable.jpg

Back