General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boring season for me......I've only watched a handful of games very unlike me....

Of course when you only have 2 (maybe 3) teams who have a chance to be in the finals. We all know its going to be Cleveland and Golden State with an outside shot at San Antonio.

One of the few times I've ever agreed with Steven A Smith is his criticism of teams like Miami, golden state loading up talent to decrease quality of league. NBA really has been boring this year. I'd love for more competition like seen in baseball and football.

I'm enjoying this season, but I've been a Warriors fan for 35 years or so. I figure it's karma that the Warriors are good for a while, since we suffered for decades. I've been to maybe 20 Warriors games in my life, and it's a fact that they lost every single one! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And I can't stand Stephen A Smith any more with his over acting and acting ridiculous. He used to be knowledgeable and provide some good insight. I find him to be a sideshow screaming for attention these days. He's like a crazy pundit on cable news.

One of the few times I've ever agreed with Steven A Smith is his criticism of teams like Miami, golden state loading up talent to decrease quality of league. NBA really has been boring this year. I'd love for more competition like seen in baseball and football.

I don't buy that 1 team in the entire league in either case was responsible for decreasing the quality. The West has been more dominant as far as individual talent goes for many years from top to bottom imo. I don't think GS or Miami is responsible for that. I don't have one good reason why the league overall sucks, but it's not because of one or two teams. Not really related, but these guys make way too much damn money for the effort I see out of a lot of teams night in and night out.

I don't buy that 1 team in the entire league in either case was responsible for decreasing the quality. The West has been more dominant as far as individual talent goes for many years from top to bottom imo. I don't think GS or Miami is responsible for that. I don't have one good reason why the league overall sucks, but it's not because of one or two teams. Not really related, but these guys make way too much damn money for the effort I see out of a lot of teams night in and night out.

Read previous statements.

Maybe Knicks can get one of the warriors players and build around him. Klay Thompson is the guy I'd figure would want out. Curry going to end up at Lakers at some point. KD and his lover Draymond Green will stay with GS

Maybe Knicks can get one of the warriors players and build around him. Klay Thompson is the guy I'd figure would want out. Curry going to end up at Lakers at some point. KD and his lover Draymond Green will stay with GS

You're dreaming. Nobody is leaving the Warriors in the near future unless something crazy happens. They all love playing together, the team has awesome chemistry.

You're dreaming. Nobody is leaving the Warriors in the near future unless something crazy happens. They all love playing together, the team has awesome chemistry.

You're dreaming if you think it will last that long. 2-3 more years tops. Curry is not going to last that long in the league as he's smaller and has bum knees. Older, taller guys have better chance of staying in the league longer as they move closer to the bucket (position).

You're dreaming if you think it will last that long. 2-3 more years tops. Curry is not going to last that long in the league as he's smaller and has bum knees. Older, taller guys have better chance of staying in the league longer as they move closer to the bucket (position).

Curry has ankle problems, I've never heard of knee problems. If he's falling apart why would he join the Lakers? I think Curry can have a long career as he can alway fill the Ray Allen role as a designated shooter. If Curry leaves it would be most likely to the Bobcats, not the Lakers.

You know the Cavs are in a huge skid when they lose to the kings at home lol. I'm very surprised Lebron sided with keeping Love over taking Anthony. It'd be a chemistry mistake if they did it, but I'm still surprised. I don't know what PG they are hoping on grabbing at this point. There are FA options out there, but have passed on them.

You know the Cavs are in a huge skid when they lose to the kings at home lol. I'm very surprised Lebron sided with keeping Love over taking Anthony. It'd be a chemistry mistake if they did it, but I'm still surprised. I don't know what PG they are hoping on grabbing at this point. There are FA options out there, but have passed on them.

I really wonder what will happen to Carmelo Anthony. I doubt he stays in Ny but I can't see him wanting to go to a non contender. He really doesn't fit anywhere. I'd wonder if he would consider Toronto?

That would have been a horrible trade if it went down. Kevin Love is content being the third option, and is willing to defer to Lebron and Kyrie.

Carmelo might defer to Lebron, but not to Kyrie.

As for PGs, Goran Dragic is on the market but I don't think the Cavs have the assets to get him.

I really wonder what will happen to Carmelo Anthony. I doubt he stays in Ny but I can't see him wanting to go to a non contender. He really doesn't fit anywhere. I'd wonder if he would consider Toronto?

Toronto has nothing to give in return? I don't think anyone even wants Melo. Maybe the Clipps?

That would have been a horrible trade if it went down. Kevin Love is content being the third option, and is willing to defer to Lebron and Kyrie.

Carmelo might defer to Lebron, but not to Kyrie.

As for PGs, Goran Dragic is on the market but I don't think the Cavs have the assets to get him.

no way in hell Riley would deal with the Cavs if it meant that a Lebron team got better.

Back