General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
admitting to your fan base you turned down a better offer regardless the team.....not like their close to competing for anything so you get the best deal. What morons....

Well yeah, but I assume Vlade only said this to an "insider" off the record. I doubt he expected it to ever go public. But yeah, the Knicks and Kings maybe be the worst run teams in the NBA these days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Lakers kicked both Mitch Kupchak and Jim Buss to the curb, and named Magic Johnson as the President of Basketball Operations.

Great players do not necessarily make great front office people, but Magic can't do any worse, I guess.

Wouldn't it be something if the Kings ended up making the playoffs over the pelicans :monkey3

In other news, Warriors tattle tailed on Shaq lmao :panic:

Wouldn't it be something if the Kings ended up making the playoffs over the pelicans :monkey3

In other news, Warriors tattle tailed on Shaq lmao :panic:

I don't think either will make the playoffs. I hope the Kings do though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cavs signing of Deron Williams is strangely reminiscent to me of the Miami Heat signing Mike Bibby in LeBron's first year with them...both are guys whose best days were/are behind them...

It's a pity Deron Williams fell off so hard ... long gone are the days when it was debatable as to whether he or Chris Paul was better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cavs signing of Deron Williams is strangely reminiscent to me of the Miami Heat signing Mike Bibby in LeBron's first year with them...both are guys whose best days were/are behind them...

He'll be a serviceable backup giving them depth and experience which'll come in handy assuming they make it to the finals. They need to get healthy if they want a shot a repeating as champs not so much for conference games but finals.

I don't think Williams will be Bibby bad, but we will have to see. I haven't watched him at all this season. Averaging 7 assists is still pretty good. That's what they need him for. Looks like Warriors will be getting Calderon whos averaging a whopping 3pt per game.

What in the hell is Chicago's plan moving forward? Cam Payne is not good

That's what I've been wondering. Maybe they plan to blow it up this summer?

I heard that management wanted to just clean house but the ownership wanted to make the playoffs to get that revenue ... maybe that move was a happy medium ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest report says it's not as bad as they hoped, Grade 2 MCL sprain and a bone bruise. Warriors say he's out "indefinitely" but will be reevaluated in four weeks, and the possibility of returning before the end of the regular season exists.

They were going to sign Jose Calderon, but after KD's injury Golden State is signing Matt Barnes instead.

Back