General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They still have a good bench and role players. It pains me to acknowledge this but they are still a favorite in he west.

Sure when they had all those players they lost to get Durant.

I would say all around Bogut/Ezeli aren't that much better than Pachulia/McGee, so really, they only lost Barbosa and Barnes? Barnes is a solid player, but not a all star by any means. I think they could still beat Cle without Durant given the injury issues Love always seems to have. Again will depend on which team is the healthiest come Finals.

Man, not bad for two hours in the office. On 3/1, the Warriors signed Jose Calderon, and tweeted a press release announcing his signing around 6:00 PM Pacific time. Two hours later, they tweeted that Calderon had been waived. For his trouble, he pocketed $415K. Wow.

On the other side of being with a new team for a short time, Andrew Bogut made his first appearance as a Cav tonight...and promptly broke his leg 58 seconds into his debut. Bad luck.

Dirk is 20 points away from 30k and could reach that goal tonight vs the Lakers

Sure am gonna miss this fella when he's gone

Holy crap! That's terrible

Yeah, I was going to say "Bad break" instead of "Bad luck" but thought it was in poor taste.

Dirk is 20 points away from 30k and could reach that goal tonight vs the Lakers

Sure am gonna miss this fella when he's gone

He's playing at least one more year isn't he? I thought I read that somewhere.

Dirk's a good guy. Just always hated that he made very shot and got all the calls lol. Very cool to have watched him play.

I respect him for staying with one team. That can't be said about Kevin Benedict Durant.

fa4d39a000ac94216a0b1e01ccbcb0f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back