General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very annoying. He was all over ESPN yesterday making guest appearances.

That guy couldn't beat Jordan to 21 even if he was spotted a 20-0 lead.

I really want to see him play ol' Charles Barkley. This guy wants $1 Billion shoe deal (literally $1B) for his kids to wear certain shoes. He's just some dumb punk.

Cavs/Hawks game.. shame on you Cavs for even letting the Hawks back into the game but Oh My God! I've never seen so many bad one sided calls down the stretch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was pathetic ......been how they been playing for awhile. Their defense has been absent all season and their not a clear favorites to the finals playing this way.

Celtics- Bulls, Celtics in 6
Cavs-Pacers, Cavs in 6
Raptors-Bucks, Raptors in 7
Wizards-Hawks, Wizards in 6

Warriors-Blazers, Warriors in 5
Spurs-Grizzlies, Spurs in 4
Thunder-Rockets, Rockets in 6
Clippers-Jazz, Clippers in 7

Talk about horrible news before their first round series begins...Isiah Thomas's sister was killed in an auto accident today.

Celts in trouble...

Maybe Danny Ainge should have made a move for Jimmy Butler or Paul George before the trade deadline.

They could definitely use a player of that caliber ... watching both George and Butler make me wonder what could've been ha

Out here in Boston people were excited that they got the 1 seed but they didn't really earn it in my eyes because they didn't play well the last few weeks of the season and the Cavs were resting people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crud I forgot we had a sports section lol.

lets see...

Warriors/Blazers- Meh, Warrios will win

Spurs/Grizz- I was really excited for this series but after Allen being done you really had to wonder who was going to play decent D on Leonard. Looks like a possible sweep could be coming their (Grizz) way.

Jazz/Clips- I was also excited about this series, then 10 seconds into game 1 Gobert goes out. What horrible luck. I don't care for either team, just wanted a good mathup.

Rockets/Thunder- Game 1 was huge for us (I'm a Rockets fan). Harden/Bev really showed up. Our 3 wasn't falling like it usually does so I'm hoping tonight will be different. Beard for mvp, GO ROCKETS!

Cavs/Pacers- PG will be gone after this season if they don't win. I think the writing is on the wall that he's done with that franchise unless they can make a big move this summer. Would love to see him on the Celts. I just don't see them winning this series. Was excited for another lbj/lance matchup lol.

Celts/Bulls- To me the celts just aren't there. I've enjoyed watching them play all season but I never really felt like they were a contender. Weakest #1 seed in a while imo and ya Ainge screwed up by not trading for Butler or PG when he had the chance. Then again it's pretty known that Ainge can be stubborn when it comes to trades. Getting one of those two players would have put them over the line.

Raptors/Bucks- I have personal reasons why I dislike the raps (lowry in particular), so go bucks. Alphabet has def stepped it up this year so it'd be nice to see them get to the 2nd round

Wiz/Hawks- Wiz.

Watched first game in quite awhile last night (Celtics / Bulls). Wasn't a good game to gain my interest.....maybe conference finals and championship but if championship turns out as expected off season will need to be interesting for me to re-engage.

Back