General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha ... even when they were up by 26 I had a feeling the Cavs would make a run. And they did it with Irving and Love on the bench.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is why I think Westbrook deserves MVP even more than Harden. RW carried this entire team. We have a few good pieces in Gibson, Abrines, Grant, Oladipo, and sometimes Adams. Roberson is a joke. Many guys can defend and shoot fts. Time to clean house.

I think the Cavs could choke and get upset in the east, the Wiz, Celtics or Raps all have a shot

I think the Cavs could choke and get upset in the east, the Wiz, Celtics or Raps all have a shot

I wouldn't call it a choke. Those other teams are solid, and the Cavs clearly aren't as good this year as they were last. Too top heavy.

I want to see the Cavs/Warriors rubber match ... then I'm done with them. I think the Cavs will be much more vulnerable in the east next year.

They have a ton of money tied up in a lot of players who aren't getting any younger and they won't have the flexibility to improve via free agency.

Cavs are definitely the class of the East, and I think the only possible monkey wrench in their way could be the Wizards, if Washington can get to the Conference Finals.

Boston looked to be in big trouble last week, but it looks like they've righted the ship. Haven't watched the last two games, did the Bulls offense go to **** since Rondo went out?

I know it's his hometown, but Paul George shouldn't go to the Lakers, or the Clippers for that matter, IF he really wants to make it to the Finals. Both teams would still be a notch below Golden State and San Antonio. He should stay in the East. Celtics could be a possibility, but I could see Riley making a Godfather move and convince him to go to Miami.

Rondo was destroying the Celtics the first two games and since he's been out the Bulls have not had a viable replacement at point guard.

It's a shame he got hurt. Not saying the Bulls would've kept winning but it would've been waaaaaay more interesting.

Chicago has looked like crap for the most part since Rondo went down. He was controlling the game.
and picking the Celtics apart.

what've you been watching man? Only team with a chance at the upset is Wash. Boston got a early Christmas gift with the Rondo injury. And Toronto? Hell no...

Wonder what the next super team will be.

GSW for at least the next 5 years? Chris Paul will leave to a contender next year. Spurs?

I want to see the Cavs/Warriors rubber match ... then I'm done with them. I think the Cavs will be much more vulnerable in the east next year.

They have a ton of money tied up in a lot of players who aren't getting any younger and they won't have the flexibility to improve via free agency.

Cavs will always go as far as Lebron takes them. Until he slows down, it will be tough. They got through the East a couple years ago with basically James and a busted up Kyrie. Cavs have made great trades every year. Got Korver for nothing basically...

Back