General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the Raptors looked like they were trying to give the game away ... but Milwaukee missed a bunch of free throws and they should've gone for a 3 to tie it on their last possession.

With no timeouts, Antetokounmpo went for the dunk and it left them with just 3 seconds to get a shot off after Derozan made his free throws ... that predictably didn't go so well ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carmelo for Blake.

Not sure if this makes the Clippers better, but the current lineup of CP3, Blake Griffin, and DeAndre Jordan have had six seasons together now. Have to blow it up and change things around.

Paul is I believe. Blake has one more year on his contract, but it's a player option. Not sure about JJ.

The Clips could argue that if they didn't lose Blake to injury and if Joe Johnson (I'll eat crow, I posted back when he signed with the Jazz that it was merely a money grab) hadn't hit the game winning shot in Game 1, they would have probably beaten the Jazz.

But how much more time do you give this current group? They haven't been able to get over the hump.

Blake and Paul both have termination options for next year and JJ is unrestricted. Paul clearly wants to win now. I don't think bringing in Melo would put them over the top against Houston or SA. I think he leaves and they trade Blake for draft picks. Rivers needs to be booted as well. I do agree that with Griffin, they prolly win, but still would not get to conference finals.

Cavs looked good against Raps.....Rockets look fun and if hitting threes on a regular basis could make a fun series with Warriors. Spurs looking their age so far...

James Harden is incredible running D'Antoni's offense. Some of the assists he had were ridiculously good for a shooting guard.

Really hope Houston game 1 play continues. Rockets feel like the only team out west to make an interesting or fun series with the Warriors if they remain successful with 3 ball.

They need LMA to score. Problem is, if Houston dictates the tempo, he's not going to get the touches in the low post.

I can't believe Houston was able to steal Lou Williams at the trade deadline.

I think LMA will retire before too long with all of the health issues creeping up over past few years. Spurs will have to rebuild around Leonard at some point.

Might be the end of an era for San Antonio. Timmy retired, and Tony Parker's injury last night didn't look good. When I saw it I immediately thought of when Derrick Rose had his first knee injury, when he drove in the lane and jumped for a floater, suffering a non-contact injury. Will it be worth it for Tony parker to rehab and come back? And will Manu play another season?

Regardless, San Antonio's run has been incredible.

San Antonio set the standard much like Los Angeles and Boston did previously. I do think Pop will retire at some point as well. I foresee the franchise rebuilding in near future. As stated, incredible run!

From classy (the San Antonio Spurs) to classless...Lavar Ball.:slap

The debut shoe in their Big Baller Brand is going for $495. A pair of slides is $220.

I don't watch too much college basketball, but I know Lonzo Ball has skill...but the kid didn't win a championship in college, and hasn't even played in the NBA yet.

Back