General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they got it from NJ. You know Ball will end up in LA. I wouldn't want anything to do with his dip**** dad. If I'm Bos, I trade that pick for Butler or George. Nice to see SA came and played with a lot of heart and toughness tonight.

they got it from NJ. You know Ball will end up in LA. I wouldn't want anything to do with his dip**** dad. If I'm Bos, I trade that pick for Butler or George. Nice to see SA came and played with a lot of heart and toughness tonight.

Agree with this...especially about Ball and SA...

How did th celtics end up in the lottery? Who did they trade with to end up there? Nice place to be in...

In the trade with the Nets that sent Garnett, Pierce and Jason Terry to Brooklyn. In addition to a bunch of players they ended up getting rid of, the Celtics got the 2014, 2016 and 2018 picks from the Nets ... with the right to swap first rounders this year, which they obviously did.

They'll have another great draft pick next year too ... the Nets really mortgaged their future haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugh....I have a feeling Leonard isn't going to come back. SA should be ashamed of themselves for that lack of effort.

Lonzo/Lavar Ball on the Lakers will be INSUFFERABLE. Guess the Lakers will move D'Angelo Russell, who was their PG of the future.

Last edited:
Ball on the Lakers will be a riot. Dad will never shut up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I hope dad remains a local "celebrity" and those of us who watch games broadcast on TNT, ESPN etc. don't have to listen to the insufferable ******* everytime the Lakers play. He was a jerk on Cowturd today....

Looks like both East and West Cavs and GS will more than likely sweep both of their series. The plus side being both teams will be fully rested which could make a great Finals hopefully :lecture

Possibly, but LeBron was straight up toying with the Celts last night. I'm sure Brad Stevens will adjust and call for the Celtics to double team him in Game 2 versus the single coverage he got last night, but I could see a barrage of three pointers rained in by the Cavaliers.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but LeBron seems much more relaxed this postseason. The pressure of winning his first championship is gone, as is the pressure of bringing a championship to his home state. It's almost like he's playing with house money now.

I'd give the edge to GS in their rubber match I mean, they added a top five player in KD)...but with the way LeBron is playing now, I wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs repeat.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but LeBron seems much more relaxed this postseason. The pressure of winning his first championship is gone, as is the pressure of bringing a championship to his home state. It's almost like he's playing with house money now.

I totally agree with you. I realize he's still "chasing Jordan", but other than that, his legacy is pretty much set.

I think it would be the greatest back to back title repeat of all time if the Cavs some how find a way to beat GS again, especially now with the KD addition. There is 0 pressure on Lebron to beat GS this year. All the pressure is on KD to have a great finals AND win.

This will be the first Finals in which I'll be actively rooting for LeBron ... Durant had all the right in the world to choose GS but I still lost respect for him. One fewer contender in the league because of it.

I think it would be the greatest back to back title repeat of all time if the Cavs some how find a way to beat GS again, especially now with the KD addition. There is 0 pressure on Lebron to beat GS this year. All the pressure is on KD to have a great finals AND win.

Maybe he'll cry and get Durant suspended like he did Draymond last year.

This will be the first Finals in which I'll be actively rooting for LeBron ... Durant had all the right in the world to choose GS but I still lost respect for him. One fewer contender in the league because of it.

Season was boring, finals will be as well. I'm hoping for a physical series to liven things up. Curry and Durant receive a few elbows to the sternum and a couple well placed lazy leg flops to Draymond outta do it

Then it may be interesting.....

So I'm not equating myself with the Cavaliers, but this is like when I was 16 and practicing wrestling moves on my 12 and 8 year old brothers.

Back