General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, I never felt that way about KD, though I didn't like how much iso-ball he played for OKC. KD always seemed to be a willing passer, and seemed to make teammates better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guess your right..I guess KD's last season in OKC said it all, other than Westbrook, Durant pretty much was fed up inside without getting any help but he still played humble because he's a competitor

I'm hoping the Warriors win by 30 tonight. After all the times the Cavs rubbed the 3-1 in the faces of the Warriors, I'd like to see them humiliated. That's just my thoughts as the crazy Warriors fan.

Only that fool Smith rubs the 3-1. Lebron knows it's over because his team doesn't have the defense but he will stay play lights out tonight because he is a competitor to the end :lecture

Only that fool Smith rubs the 3-1. Lebron knows it's over because his team doesn't have the defense but he will stay play lights out tonight because he is a competitor to the end :lecture

There was that Halloween party...

Funny players on all these old teams being interviewed each saying.....yup we could beat the Warriors. Meh who cares the world will never know.

Season /playoffs / finals were such duds they have to bring out the old timers......speaks volumes to the season.

Funny players on all these old teams being interviewed each saying.....yup we could beat the Warriors. Meh who cares the world will never know.

Season /playoffs / finals were such duds they have to bring out the old timers......speaks volumes to the season.

Kerr had one of his classic responses though....

Sage Steele on ESPN..didn't they fire her for slamming Trump or something? :horror

She wasn't fired, she just was taken off the big NBA shows. Unless she got fired a few weeks back when they downsized talent.

Kerr had one of his classic responses though....

Yeah but its pathetic they have to go down that road. People giving them a dynasty before they earned it just to spark interest because otherwise there is nothing to talk about.

LaVar Ball will be a big splash next year because he'll make the headlines interesting because it's unlikely things on the court will grab attention.

Barkley just admitted his Suns would lose to the Warriors. I'm shocked. [emoji15]

She wasn't fired, she just was taken off the big NBA shows. Unless she got fired a few weeks back when they downsized talent.

Ah that explains that boring blonde they have now hosting the main pregame show :slap

How surreal will it look like seeing Durant in an actual victory parade with Wanda Durant :lol

If it is tonight what will be KD's reaction or GM5

Can it beat this iconic reaction :wink1:

Last edited:
it's too hard to compare eras. I think the Jazz would get demolished easily by GS, but because Shaq would get everyone on GS in foul trouble and Kobe would be guarding Durant, they'd have a great chance. Would LA have enough 3 pt. shooting though?

They would if big shot Bob is on the team.

Oh boy I know Dubs want to win at home, but this is just confusing tanking on purpose. It's like their defense seems so lackluster all of a sudden :dunno

Oh boy I know Dubs want to win at home, but this is just confusing tanking on purpose. It's like their defense seems so lackluster all of a sudden :dunno
Well they have to beat the Cavs, the NBA and the refs. Not sure it's worth the effort :lol

They aren't even being given a chance. The Warriors need to make they pay for these fouls if they want to call a foul make them feel it. Put in scrubs and just Ko someone.

Back