General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we just say that Dubs want to win at Oracle except Durant looks like he doesn't want to wait..he wants to finish it tonight :lecture

Bron should of punched Durant. Tempers flaring.....what a joke. No one does anything but jaws at one another. Throw a hay maker that connects and gives him an orbital fracture...whatcha got to lose series is over. Mark your territory :lol

Come on add some excitement !!!!

WWE Maylay .....love it. Old school Pistons basketball...here I wasn't gonna watch but this has turned entertaining.....what's Warriors fascination with male genitalia

Unfortunately for the Cavs, I don't think they will be as accurate from the three point line on Monday night.

Wonder if the league office will review film and possibly suspend Zaza Pachulia for Game 5.

Unfortunately for the Cavs, I don't think they will be as accurate from the three point line on Monday night.

Wonder if the league office will review film and possibly suspend Zaza Pachulia for Game 5.

Barkley is saying right now what I thought all along the Warriors didn't come to play tonight other than Durant who really wanted to close it out.

I really think the Warriors looked Lasidaiscal tonight other than Durant :dunno

I wonder if GS was expecting Cavs to give up

Stop using reason.....I'm looking for action...fisticuffs..Warrior players carried off on stretchers, dogs, cats and mice living in harmony...chaos
Well then they will send Barnes out and sneak Fisher jerseys on all the Cavs players.

Barkley is saying right now what I thought all along the Warriors didn't come to play tonight other than Durant who really wanted to close it out.

I really think the Warriors looked Lasidaiscal tonight other than Durant :dunno

I wonder if GS was expecting Cavs to give up
Maybe they are tired, or does that excuse only work for Lebron?

Back