General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it funny talk of Melo to Rockets when Dantoni said Carmelo was the reason he left Knicks 😖

Don't want Melonin Cle either...rather trade Love it that's the direction for other / younger pieces and begin the rebuild

If he buys into Pop's system/the San Antonio way, he could be a solid pick up.

But there's a reason why he's played for three teams prior to being picked up by SA. He'll score points for you, but on a high volume of shots.

Having said that, he won't need to be a primary scorer on the Spurs.

for the price they got him for I like the signing. He could be a good back up for Leonard, a spark off the bench.

his dad will always have excuses, so it doesn't matter if he averages 5pts and 5 assists for the year. If he does have a lousy year, I would say chances of Lebron going to LA next year drop even further

And I thought MLB contracts were ridiculous. Wow, Harden's extension is crazy. $228 million over FOUR years?

EDIT: My bad, the extension is actually $170 million but James Harden will be paid $228 million by the 2022/2023 season. That's a lot of cheddar.

Griffin pulled his name from Knicks front office search.....they inked Hardaway to a ridiculous contract......Knicks continue being a joke.

I'd say Gilbert close on their heels but least Cavs be competitive for a year. James leaves next year it'll probably become a heated race between Knicks and Cavs for doucebags of the east.

even if Lebron leaves, they still got Love and Kyrie. Look at the roster NJ and Ind have been putting together lol. Your not giving NJ enough credit for being awful. Their owner has been one of the dumbest to come around in a long time. Lots of average players making tons of money.

NJ desperately wants to be better so Bos won't have another top 3 pick next year, but they failed miserably with their trades. How long ago did NJ put that lousy super team together and they are still paying the price for that years and years later.....worst super team eva

even if Lebron leaves, they still got Love and Kyrie. Look at the roster NJ and Ind have been putting together lol. Your not giving NJ enough credit for being awful. Their owner has been one of the dumbest to come around in a long time. Lots of average players making tons of money.

And Kyrie leaves the first moment he can. If LeBron doesn't think enough of Cleveland to stay why would Irvin.

And Kyrie leaves the first moment he can. If LeBron doesn't think enough of Cleveland to stay why would Irvin.

Lebron has alternative motives, Kyrie doesn't that we know of. He also already has a ring, so when the time comes for Cle to offer a super max contract (if Kyrie is still playing well) of around a quarter billion dollars to stay, you think he's going to pass that up?

Lebron has alternative motives, Kyrie doesn't that we know of. He also already has a ring, so when the time comes for Cle to offer a super max contract (if Kyrie is still playing well) of around a quarter billion dollars to stay, you think he's going to pass that up?
I think he'll be gone faster than he can sign his name. But I guess you never know.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back