Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree chris, always loved your avengers set up, so awesome, we do need a custom avengers themed base, something that matches the other PFs and is not to expensive

Who was going to start making custom bases? I'm ready to see what they have come up with so I can incorporate it into my display!!

16003459981_bc8eeec041_c.jpg

GREAT DISPLAY!! :thud:

I'm still debating whether to invest in this statue or not. I guess the price is only going to get higher from here? Does GG re-issue stuff? :p

I'm still debating whether to invest in this statue or not. I guess the price is only going to get higher from here? Does GG re-issue stuff? :p

They did with Babydoll.
Changed the gun hand. Re-released it again as Japanese Edition and bumped it up by another $25.00
They have also done it with some Mini-Busts where they changed it slightly and just slapped a new edition title to it.

They did with Babydoll.
Changed the gun hand. Re-released it again as Japanese Edition and bumped it up by another $25.00
They have also done it with some Mini-Busts where they changed it slightly and just slapped a new edition title to it.

I thought it was a variant made at the same time as the reg edition? Whichever it was I'm glad I got hooked up and snagged one. :yess:

Here's a blast from the past. :rock

Here are some new pics of Babydoll I just took while the weather permitted. :D

Babydoll2.jpg

Babydoll4.jpg

Babydoll3.jpg

I think I just fell off the fence...ordered it from a seller on Amazon for a $40 premium. With shipping it was another $10 more than the last seller who was selling for retail. I am kicking myself for canceling my BBTS order lol. Sigh...

:D :lol

I think I just fell off the fence...ordered it from a seller on Amazon for a $40 premium. With shipping it was another $10 more than the last seller who was selling for retail. I am kicking myself for canceling my BBTS order lol. Sigh...

Been there, done that! :lol

Congrats on picking one up, they're getting scarce! :duff

Putting mine together right now and it looks to be the same high quailty as my Artemisia. Kinda puzzled tho how some of you guys can be happy with the cheaper light weight material that other company is starting to use.

Attachments

• IMG_9803.JPG
    IMG_9803.JPG
    93.5 KB
Putting mine together right now and it looks to be the same high quailty as my Artemisia. Kinda puzzled tho how some of you guys can be happy with the cheaper light weight material that other company is starting to use.

Because, regardless of the material, they look good when displayed.

Back