Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just snagged the last one of these from Fanboy Collectibles!
Called them to make sure that they still had it, checked out and she disappeared from their site.

Now just hoping for a good one, with no issues. :) *fingers crossed*

Just snagged the last one of these from Fanboy Collectibles!
Called them to make sure that they still had it, checked out and she disappeared from their site.

Now just hoping for a good one, with no issues. :) *fingers crossed*

COngrats! :duff

I think all 600 are good ones. Seriously, I don't recall a single person posting that they had bad paints apps or damage on their Widow.

Outside of the holster issue(s), I haven't heard of bad paint apps or shipping damage either.

:lol :lol :lol

VkGjS6f.gif

COngrats! :duff

Outside of the holster issue(s), I haven't heard of bad paint apps or shipping damage either.

Thanks! My LCS got allocated on their order for her, so I was going to miss out on getting one this week...
just happened across their site today, and it said she was in-stock. I was shocked that they still had one left.

I hope the pistols fit into the holsters on mine. Did anyone confirm if the holsters can be heated up with a hair dryer to make the fit easier?

One member also suggested switching the guns between the two legs if one of them doesn't fit easily.

Now that I've had my BW set up for ~5 weeks the guns have no problem slipping in and out of the holders. If anything they are a bit on the loose side.

Last edited:
Thanks! My LCS got allocated on their order for her, so I was going to miss out on getting one this week...
just happened across their site today, and it said she was in-stock. I was shocked that they still had one left.

That's cool, glad you gotone! :duff

I hope the pistols fit into the holsters on mine. Did anyone confirm if the holsters can be heated up with a hair dryer to make the fit easier?

See Khev's post...

I believe that's the recommendation for everyone whose pistols don't fit snugly in.

One member also suggested switching the guns between the two legs if one of them doesn't fit easily.

Now that I've had my BW set up for ~5 weeks the guns have no problem slipping in and out of the holders. If anything they are a bit on the loose side.

That's what I did and it worked for me. :D

:family

Where in the EU are you?
- I'm UK based and ordered mine via 'Collectables Direct. I've been itching to get this awesome piece since placing my order, so of course it goes without saying, and after seeing the above pictures I'm now both excited and completely impatient to get mine lol :impatient:

Copenhagen, Denmark. I got mine from SPACE in Germany. Good things comes to those wait.

:offtopic:

What are those Amelie goodies photo bombing in the background?

That's some special releases: limited editions, boxsets, steelbook. Beside statues/figures I also collect "non-standard" (limited editions, collectors editions, box-set ect) bluray/dvd releases of my favorite movies. Or if a box looks awesome (that's the reason for the Titanic box :rolleyes: )

Back