Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ones with just the broken holster should sell well, as that's an easy fix and touch up.

But the one with the broken off hand and gun....can't believe that has the current high bid.

And all will surely go higher.

But in comparison to the other eBay listed GG Black Widows which are going for around $1,000 USD, you can see how many would see these BBTS ones a steal.

(200 posts)

Agreed, however it depends on how much the costs are for a fix? Not only the work but also the shipping to that person so this is only good if you have the skills your self

Low numbered release. Almost all PO's in the EU cancelled - It doesn't come as that much of a surprise.

I'd be surprised if any collectors actually sell this. The only ones being sold are just people who purchased simply to move on.

Black Widow and Artemisia to me are GG grails as far as movie based statues goes, they did a really good job with the likeness. I won't be selling them anytime soon that's for sure....

Back