Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm about to switch up my display. Thinking about selling mine but at the same time it might be wise to hold on to it as trade bait for something down the line.. Especially with SDCC coming. What to do what to do! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure it would be a pretty easy sale since there are those of us still looking for one. :) But yeah, always good to see what is coming up in the future at sdcc..

Did anyone see the pics and how they switched out the clear boxes for SHIELD boxes. Statue looks even more amazing!!

I just found this pic...WOW! :rock:rock:rock

17a1bcedd3cb9b25eaa90db11445f548.jpg

If they are rereleasing with the boxes that would kind of suck since it looks better than the clear lucite version I already have. But would not surprise me. Companies don't really care about collectibility. At least make the boxes available separately. They will probably release an Artemisia 2.0 since they don't seem to have many new pieces.

If they are rereleasing with the boxes that would kind of suck since it looks better than the clear lucite version I already have. But would not surprise me. Companies don't really care about collectibility. At least make the boxes available separately. They will probably release an Artemisia 2.0 since they don't seem to have many new pieces.

That would be awesome if GG did that.

It makes sense they would reissue some of their statues ( because right now all they have going on is Hasbro rescaled figures) but to date they haven't done re-releases. I suppose it's all dependant on the licensing.

If the reissue is a similar size (600 pieces) I doubt it will impact the value that much. The 900 dollar price will dip for a while and return as soon as the 2nd edition sells out.

If they start doing 3rd and 4th releases however...

That would be very bad form for a collector's company.

Back