Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3D scan of her face or head to toe? And would the actress herself have just been standing in a neutral position with her arms at her sides and then GG just uses her dimensions as reference while hand sculpting a statue? I guess I'm curious not just for this statue but all collectibles that claim to use real scans of actors.

My take on reading the statement was it's a scan of her from head to toe, then that information was used to create the statue in digital form where they tweaked it to get the pose they want. I would imagine this was printed out using a 3d printer and then minor tweaks by hand.

Took me a bottle to stop crying after my incident :lecture

:lol

tumblr_mhtk9vB83Q1r3d8abo1_r2_500.gif
:lol

I tried getting her pistols in again today and the holsters still aren't giving at all. I thought about forcing one to see if it would just snap in and then chickened out. Forget it, I'll try again another day.

1824195_o.gif

I cant get the gun fully into the rigth holster as well. But since it is block from normal viewing I left it just as is. Didnt want risking breaking it.

I like the clear cubes. Look very classy.

I have Artemisia coming as soon as well. Cant wait to compare both.

I cant get the gun fully into the rigth holster as well. But since it is block from normal viewing I left it just as is. Didnt want risking breaking it.

I like the clear cubes. Look very classy.

I have Artemisia coming as soon as well. Cant wait to compare both.

All you have to do is put a hair dryer on the holster for 10-15 seconds on high and the gun should slip in no problem. That's what I had to do and it worked flawlessly

So, Amazon sold the last 4 statues before I could cancel my order and reorder from a new vendor. :slap

Since the distributor they ordered from is Diamond and, from what you guys say, they are late with product release I guess I'll just have to wait. Which I HATE. But the product looks GREAT.

If anyone else ordered from a Diamond distributor and gets theirs, please post. I'll write to the vendor again when I know that other people have gotten theirs.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

So, Amazon sold the last 4 statues before I could cancel my order and reorder from a new vendor. :slap

Since the distributor they ordered from is Diamond and, from what you guys say, they are late with product release I guess I'll just have to wait. Which I HATE. But the product looks GREAT.

If anyone else ordered from a Diamond distributor and gets theirs, please post. I'll write to the vendor again when I know that other people have gotten theirs.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

According to Diamond BW is supposed to hit shops on December 17th.

Diamond Distributors: Gentle Giant Black Widow

Publisher: GENTLE GIANT STUDIOSA Gentle Giant Release! Straight off the screen from Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Gentle Giant is proud bring you the Black Widow Statue! Digitally sculpted by the master artisans of Gentle Giant using the actual digital scan of Scarlett Johannson, her costume, and props, no other collectible can claim to feature this level of accuracy. This dramatic 18" statue comes cast is high-quality polystone and hand-painted. Each piece is individually numbered and includes a matching Certificate of Authenticity.

Item Code: NOV132001
In Shops: 12/17/2014

SRP: $399.00

I ordered mine from atomicempire.com they cant give me any updates, I dont know who their distributer is, makes me worried

GREAT!!!!! I may have it in time to guard my Christmas Tree! :yess:

:duff

I ordered mine from atomicempire.com they cant give me any updates, I dont know who their distributer is, makes me worried

Atomic Empire is located in Durham, NC. Diamond is [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]probably their distributor as well.[/FONT]
Vendor must have gotten the same notice, he said they are coming next week and will ship immediately. Yippee! :yess:

Right on, Congrats! :hi5:

Who was going to start making custom bases? I'm ready to see what they have come up with so I can incorporate it into my display!!

16003459981_bc8eeec041_c.jpg

Last edited:
Back