GI JOE 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GI JOE 25th Anniversary

The chrome faceplate looks awesome on the Viper...wonder if it would translate well to the 1/6 Sideshow version?

Yeah I missed the IG destro. I wish I could have picked him up. I will agree though Iron Grenadier does hve problems holding the big chain gun. Hell...even my viper can barely hold his gun though. He holds it and if i just look at him wrong it pops out of his hand. I think I might switch weapons out on him and give him another weapon as well sort of like your pics.

yeah, i don't know what the deal is with the hands. he doesn't hold the other one in that pic all that well either. the hands are too soft or shallow or something.

I've been looking for some of these figures at retail and have come up empty every time. WTH? It's like they aren't even shipping these.

Seems like CA is always the last state to get these. We're forced to stare at snow Destros and sunburned Zartans while everybody else enjoys the new ____. :monkey2 :lol

if any freaks are looking for stuff let me know and i will keep an eye out. i pass a walmart and target every a.m on the way to work.

Last edited:

The shirtless one? :monkey4 :lol

Yes sir. Shield your eyes now......

cobraninjastormshadowpu.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl

Found the Viper and the rest of his wave today. Never did see Lowlight, just the Predator, Halo, and Robo Destro from that wave. I can never figure out why the Joes are so hit and miss here :lol

Yeah I never ended up seeing low light either. Its hit or miss for me as well, I only recently found that viper and iron grenadier because I had the day off. I went back a few days and there was nothing there. So if i hadnt had that day off work, it would have been my normal walk thru with nothing to see.

I found a Low Light once but passed because it has a scratch on his nose. I found an Iron Grenadier, Rock Viper and Temple Guardian Snake Eyes a few weeks ago but no Viper :( Picked up the IG and Snakes though.

i only saw low light once and that was the one i picked up. he and the viper are the best two i have picked up in a while.

picked up the steel brigade figure and the cobra trooper today. both are pretty awesome. passed on hawk and blowtorch.

Back